Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Living in a swimsuit

Living in a swimsuit

Its really hot this week,I get up take a cool shower and put on a swimsuit,most every day so far,and do my daily chores,relax with a cold drink,and watch TV.Anyone else like swimwear.Love the feel of nylon and spandex on my body.Would love to walk the Beach some day,just have to get enough confidence.WIN_20180425_16_03_17_Pro.jpg

Earlier this spring I thought about laying by the pool and getting a bikini tan. Even though my doctors know of my crossdressing you would definitely have to own it with a tan like that. Still is an interesting thought. Of course with my problem with skin cancer it will remain a dream.

In summer if I have the opportunity I live in the pool, of course I wear a swimsuit or bikini.

Tan lines, I love em. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's a swim suit, Connie? I guess I prefer 2 piece suits!

But, I can't see anything wrong with u wearing your suit if u like!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I know the rest of the country is suffering under oppressive heat. Here in the Pacific Northwest I awoke to 55 degrees. Maybe, I'll see the low 70's. I grew up in NYC and the heat in July through first half of September was oppressive. My apartment had no air conditioning. In the early 1970's my wife from the Pacific Northwest found the heat intolerable.

I found nylon to be the worst fabric for keeping cool. As a teenager nylon tee shirts and shorts were being pushed. Looked great until the heat and humidity set in. Ugh! No absorbent qualities at all. Threw them all out and went back to cotton.

For summer wear I have some very nice free flowing cotton dresses. I also have several cotton slips for under sheer dresses.

When i last purged, i gave away a great one piece one. i bought another on Ebay. I don't know why. i would not want to be outed at a public pool or beach. i guess just for the photos and videos inside. Here is my new Ebay one. It has been oppressively hot and humid here. If i am not going out at all, may consider your idea, and wear it inside in this awful heat and muggy, too! Otherwise, i just wear guy shorts. No AC, just fans here for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lots of 'swimdresses' can easily double as a short dress. And I can just jump into my hot tub whenever I want. Once out, the breeze makes the swimsuit feel cool.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think you look great Miss Connie! Living in Orlando we get to Coco Beach regularly. We'll sit and watch the waves and people walking by. We see crossdressers walk by regularly! At least we think they are.... unless he talks loudly in our direction or is Harry all over...we're never know for certain. So I say go for the beach girl!!!

Gold Member
    Last year, I put on my one piece swim sit, then my (GUY) clothes over it.
    It was like under dressing, but to the next level. The only problem was when
    I had to use the bathroom. I had to totally undress.
    Rader

I share your love of nylon, lycra and spandex too Connie. Swimsuits and leotards have often been worn, on their own or as under-dressing.

I have collected half a dozen pretty swimsuits, but I don't think the wife is quite ready for me to wear them in front of her. This weekend would have been ideal for one of them too (very hot). I perfer the one piece though.

Swimsuits are my new addiction- I'm all in-

I love the short swim dress look, the string bikini look, the ruched one piece dazzling color look. and I can see I will never have enough of them as I just spent an hour browsing ebay to replace one I got at the thrift store that was perfect and one of those outfits I feel so good in I don't care who sees me. But it is so old that I poke holes in it just pulling it on ;0( I alter the crotches and seats so they fit nicely!
    We are all beautiful...!

Summer's here and the time is right for prancing to the beach!

Swimsuit B&W 3 -FC.jpg One PIece Swim Suit 2 -FC.jpeg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I love my swimsuits, especially wet
    DSCF0120.jpg

But not really in to 2 piece outfits although the wig was okay in salt water
    IMG_20160225_115825a.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I love putting on my swimsuit weather it's my two peice or one peice and going outside to my backyard and jump in the pool and then sun bathing. Only thing my stepson moved in for now until he can find another place to move into. I hope it's soon, he doesn't know about my crossdressing. I think he might cause he did catch me swimming in my two peice a little over a year ago, but that's another story.

Connie I have the cutes swimsuit I found and I'm dying to go to the beach one day and just layout or maybe the forest preserve.

Banned Read only
    Connie,
    I recently bought a swimsuit , and tried wearing it on a hot day in the garden I actually found it hotter to wear than a little sundress I bought . I also fell asleep in it on a sunny day now I have strap marks and a deep V tan down my cleavage , only one way to cure it that is go topless for a while , so now I just wear my short shorts !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation "Swim dresses"!

That's why I didn't recognize what Connie or Alice r wearing! They look like slips or nities.

I have a lot of swim suits, 1 and 2 piece, but no swim dresses!

My 1 pieces all look like this, more or less.

P1000093 (640x605).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Some of you girls have Beautiful figures, i wish i could wear a Bikini.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Not much chance in my neck of the woods to wear a swimsuit.But a few years ago on holiday in Zante,Greece with my wife.I managed femme time on our balcony every evening,including a chance to wear bathing suit.That was lovely way to wind down. haven't really the figure for a swimsuit so was for my wifes eyes only.

Sophie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

And now its for our eyes too, looking good
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

It's hot here also but only up to 104 has been the hottest, I still just wear my straw hat, wranglers, and boots to the farm but drink lots of water as I go about the regular chores. I don't have a swim suit in the ladies kind but do have my regular one in male mode and have been coming in early and taking a trip to the lake to get the dust off and swim some. All of you girls look great in your swim suits. Connie I love that swim dress it looks cool. Stay hydrated.

You all look great in your swimwear, me I'm not a swimmer.

Rayleen,
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Im thankfull I decided to open the pool this year, and I’m definitely getting use out of it.E0DA8D64-253E-408B-9B33-96B1AB54559C.jpg
    5BD8AF17-DEF0-4541-BE18-5CE536E5113D.jpg

C98B1919-903C-4684-BCF1-79AD7326EC3A.jpg
    I know this one is hard to see but getting home and its still 80F outside. Pool was still 84.

Pretty in Pink

Aspiring Member
    I absolutely adore women's swimwear, especially one piece suits.

My collections stands at least 110 suits, primarily one piece, and within those one pieces most of those suits are sport suits, racer back/fast back. I only have 3-4 bikini bottoms and one tankini, which I barely wear.

I find the best suits are the ones from asia, for some reason they fit very well around the crotch area, and because sizing is smaller, it goes on tighter (which goes to what connielove said about the feeling of nylon/spandex on the body). Plus sport suits are tighter in general.

I also have a few kneesuits. I don't wear those often as you have to pretty much disrobe to go to the washroom.

The crown jewels in my swimsuit collection are :
    Japan - Realise. Very expensive, but gorgeous suits. At 3XL, it is very tight and small fitting (they do have 4XL and 5XL). I do have one of their full body suits, and the material is heavenly against the skin.
    China - Yingfa. Affordable, well made, and very comfortable suits. Again, at 3XL, tight and small fitting. This is primarily my go to as the prices are inexpensive, and you do get a stylish and comfy suit.
    Korea - Jkuss/Swiner. Jkuss is the luxury brand, and prices reflect that. Swiner is an off shoot and is their econo brand. I do have their "3XL" sizing and it s very comfortable.

I'm still on the lookout for Asics/Mizuno brands in larger sizes, but so far no luck. Unfortunately, both are very expensive so it maybe a long time before I can add those to my collection.