Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would your wear a short skirt when...

I'm a fan of short skirts, though with tights and boots rather than heels, and I have been out in the one in my profile pic, albeit briefly.

I'll need another 20 years before I can answer your question properly though

Mickitv,

Yes those are my legs and very happy . I sure love short skirts. Thanks for the nice comment.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I would as long as I still had the legs for it. I still do and am

Well the upper 70's seems OK, But I'd rather it was in the 80's for a short skirt! LOL