Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that could make sense if they knew

Things that could make sense if they knew

A question from a friend via email got me thinking.... which in itself can be dangerous

We have a full spectrum on here. Some of you are out to the whole world, others to some, and others to no one. So my question is aimed at the people in your life who DO NOT KNOW anything about your F side (whatever your F side may be)

If your SO/Family Member/Friend/Work Colleague/Whoever found out about you would anyone say ahhh NOW ......... makes sense/ explains why..... etc..

In my case it could be ohh so THATS why he had IPL on his face.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Oh yes indeed they would Becky. People who do not officially 'know' are well aware I must be gender 'different'. I'm sure they would all think 'ah that explains the ears/leggings/headbands/eyebrows/shaved body etc etc etc.

Once my wife found out that I liked to dress up, she later said she had noticed that I showed alot of feminine postures, like the way I used my hands when I ate,my hand placement when I stood and how I crossed my legs when I sat down and other feminine ways. All of which I never noticed myself. I guess my feminine side started to come out before I realized that I liked to dress like a female. Now I at the point where I enjoy being dressed feminine more than being dressed like a male.

Certainly there would be some Ah Ha moments.
    The multiple pierced ears, the hairless body and more would finally make sense.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

"That explains why he is always putting lotion on his hands."

I think it wold be that I am non judgmental about people, being a closet case I am well aware of the feelings and fears of others. But they would probably say he always a bit twisted.

Nope. People would scratch their heads and say, Whaaat? Him? No way. Just like I did with when I heard about Bruce Jenner.

Banned Read only
    Maybe if anyone really notices that I sometimes am wearing woman's clothing when otherwise presenting as male.

But that's about it...

Yes people I know could fit the pieces together properly and then they may realise what I was.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    No, no one has a clue I'm sure. I've hidden other things from family and friends for decades.
    (cue ominous music)
    What's IPL? I'm trying to come up with anagrams for different things that, umm, might be on your
    face lol, and...well...I can't figure that out

Platinum Member
    Hi Becky , The hairless body, Clearcoat nails & Multi pierced earrings. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Mark, IPL means Intense Pulsed Light. I am guessing used on the face it is for hair removal.

Me? It would probably be a shocker because I do nothing to modify my male body. My nails are short. I do not shave my body, although I do not need to shave my legs due to lack of hair follicles. I suffer from male pattern baldness. The only way anyone is going to know is if my wife tells or if my wife and I die together and my kids stumbled upon size 13 shoes. The rest of the wardrobe may be ascribed to my wife, but, the shoes, nope.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Mine would be "ahhhh....that's why his legs are always so smooth!"
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    There are telltale clues in how I groom and take care of myself. It would only be a close family member, like my daughter, who notices everything, who would see the little "tells". Years ago my wive noticed the "tells" before I came out to her. In todays culture here are many males who are called "metro-sexual" who groom themselves well, and this can help many of us with our grooming habits.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am, literally, the last man anyone would ever guess dresses.

On the extremely rare occasion I tell anyone? They don't believe my photos r me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well it would explain the dresses and shoes in my closet.

Probably. Humans have a great knack for 20/20 hindsight.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I have few “tells”. One of my friends has commented on my smooth legs. No-one has ever commented on my smooth arms, and I haven’t appeared in public wearing less than shorts and tee-shirts for years. The laser hair removal didn’t work on my facial hair, and so no real changes there.

Most people who know me know that I have a few quirks (nothing sinister; just harmless oddball stuff), but I THINK most would be surprised to know I Cross dressed.

Michelle

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    A female colleague I worked with once told me she 'wouldn't be surprised' if I was a crossdresser, this was after a conversation about something else completely somehow turned to the subject.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Becky,

OK. Confess girl. You were sitting in the restaurant booth behind me when I came out to my son. Amazing how you can get back and forth between Australia and the USA like that.

Those are about the same words my son used when I made my plan and came out to him. Let's just say, he wasn't surprised and he knew a lot more about my recent days as Ilene than I ever could have imagined. But he actually stated, "Oh..... that explains a lot of things (from his childhood, my typical eccentric behaviors, etc.)" He's been one of the most accepting and understanding of my dysphoria. He's 39 and has his own kids (my grandchildren); and of a generation that grew up as public awareness grew up too.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    ...... In todays culture here are many males who are called "metro-sexual" who groom themselves well, and this can help many of us with our grooming habits.
    The rediscovery of myself [ my femme self] led me to embrace the joys and benefits of moisturizing...... daily.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Becky , The hairless body, Clearcoat nails & Multi pierced earrings. >Orchid ..OO..
    I umpired a 16-17 yr old summer baseball doubleheader today..... wearing pink (painted) nails.
    I had just enjoyed and paid for a mani/pedi and didn't wish to rub off the polish. Nice pink, very visible. I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    "That explains why he is always putting lotion on his hands."
    It's supposed to go on your HANDS?! Now someone tells me.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Even Blind Freddie would know that there was "an F in there, and a chair as well" Becky!

explains why..... I can't list them all, but does explain why I always thought there was something odd about that boy!

Stacy-( F )
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Explorer
    easy one would be the nail polish. I started wearing polish on my toes five years ago and my fingers three years ago or so...

definitely would be a ahhhhh moment for some people.

Oh, absolutely. I work in a female dominated profession, where males are automatically considered gay until proven otherwise. It's another reason why I stay closeted, I simply don't want to give people ammunition to support the stereotype.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Ilene, got me, heard every word LOL
    I recently found some pictures of me on a school tour aged 16, in one I am standing on a beach with 4 other guys. The 4 guys are all standing feet apart, chests thrust forward, arms in gorilla mode. I on the other hand am standing with one foot slightly behind the other, holding my hands gently in front of me and standing at a slight angle as if to try take up less of the space...wonder what the others would say if they knew about Becky
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Hmmmmmm....the shaped eyebrows, hairless legs, painted toenails (and occasional painted fingernails), the fact that I sometimes wear eyeliner....

Honestly, I've left enough clues lying around that I assume at least a few people have already figured it out.