Thread: Trans Friendly Doctors and GPs Register

Exclamation Trans Friendly Doctors and GPs Register

I thought this might be useful -
    I saw someone post this link on Facebook - this appears to be a charity and a place for people to rate their doctor, or find doctors others have rated...

https://transfigurations.org.uk/trans-friendly-doctors/

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    This looks like a great resource for those of us in the UK.

Thank you for posting it
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

just added my GP with a nice review. He's been awesome. Site's easy to use to add more trans-friendly doctors near you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Caitlin,
    Many thanks for that , I found five listed for my location.

Saying that I've never had a problem with GPs supporting my TG issues , I've had general counselling and also gender counselling through GP referrals . I've now moved to a new town and met my GP dressed , he was fine , in fact he wanted to talk more about those issues rather than the arthritis in my toes .
    The real me ,no going back.