Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay so this happened... and it was one of the best nights of my life!

Okay so this happened... and it was one of the best nights of my life!

So in this thread ( https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...e-with-my-Wife ) I talk about how my wife offered me some style advice and even offered to take me out shopping for my birthday, which was a huge surprise. While accepting, she's struggles with all of this sometimes. Since she has told me that she's not ready to participate in my dressing, and that she may never be, I assumed that she would be going by pictures that she's seen, and offering advice on how to "put myself together" a little more, and taking me out to the mall to look for some clothes for Katrina. She had told me that the caveat was that I would have to try things on for her while out. I assumed that this would be in drab.

The night before we were supposed to go do all this, we had a major misunderstanding. She thought I would be dressed. I was kind of blindsided by this because I didn't think that was an option. We chatted, and she said that what we should really do is go shopping in drab, then get dressed and go out for dinner and dancing. I just about had a panic attack as this would be my first real time out of the house! The furthest out of the house I had been before that was to the mall, by myself, where I pranced through the place to prove to myself I was ready to leave the house, but this was a whole other level! Got everything ready to go (we were going to stay at my brother's house in LA who is out of town) and off we went the next day. We shopped all afternoon! Got a really cute little blue and pink dress at Nordstroms my wife picked out for me. "hun, you know I'll have to shave my legs to wear this don't you?"

We went back to the house, and whirlwind of getting ready ensued. Shaved legs... Took an Uber to West Hollywood where we had found this highly rated LGBTQ friendly restaurant. Had a nice dinner, then afterwards went for a walk and ended up in a gay dance club dancing until 3am. I didn't buy myself a drink all night! The combination of my birthday and first real time out of the house had everyone buying me drinks all night!

IMG_9625_SM.jpgIMG_E9669_SM.jpg

I was expecting the process of coming out to the world to be slow and gradual... baby steps... my wife put me in a barrel and sent me over Niagara Falls and I LOVED IT!!!!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Katrina you have nothing to worry about, your gorgeous

Katrina, you are lovely and like your pink and blue dress, glad you had a great outing

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I would not have known.

What a beautiful story. My wife is accepting but nothing like that. Treat her right. Looks like you have a keeper.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh, forgot, you look beautiful. Wish I could pass like you.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You look awesome I think your wife did the right thing by putting you on the spot like that.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Wow - that's terrific! Great pics

Platinum Member
    Hi Katrina , That was a wonderful story , You are a very lovely young lady. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's love! Perfect outfit
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

A nice uplifting story. I hope it's the first of many for you

Wow! I'm almost out of breath reading your story. That sounds like the best birthday present ever. My wife is understanding; however, I know she would never go out in public with me or even let me go out.

Awesome present, glad it went well for you.
    I dont think I would ever have the nerve.
    By the looks of it, you dont have anything to worry about.

Platinum Member
    wow....take a deep deep breath...and release it slowly. Now count your many blessings. And when you're done with that, think long and hard about how you are going to reciprocate with something utterly over the top, fantastic and undreamed of for your wife. I think she's earned it.

(I'm sure someone else will interject the obligatory cautionary note!)
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Welcome to the world KatrinaK!

Congrats on taking 'one giant leap...'

Be warned though: Once out and about, you're never gonna want to go back!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

So happy for you and very jealous!

Silver Member
    WOW! That is an amazing birthday story! Your wife came around to accepting you in a hurry and in a really big way. So fantastic, but when you can put yourself together that nicely, why wouldnt she? Maybe she's found herself a new girlfriend?

That is great! So happy for you.

Katrina, beautiful pictures. I like your story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Katrina,

You in your new dress are gorgeous. Love the statement.
    The story is an epic surprise, even for you. I'm interested in the details on how you did some of the "girl prep" for shopping. Did you actually try on your dresses while in Guy Mode (drab)? Did you have on your bra or forms under your guy clothes? I always marvel at the logistical skills needed to dress or prepare for even the simplest shopping trip for Ilene.

I assume you went back to your brother's house with your new dress in tow. There you changed into full form Katrina. You have beautiful eyes, BTW. The story of how you ended up as a pair of girls out for dinner was touching. Thank you for sharing it.

My jaw would just drop if my beloved Wife did something of that sort.
    While she's "accepting" and knows I go out in public (and have for some time), she still is not cool with it. She's plainly stated no interest in participating or going out with me. And she still loves me. There is hope for a day when my Wife does something this generous of spirit.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Platinum Member
    First of all, you look lovely. You have a great wife. Cherish her. This was probably as a big a step for her as you. Happy Birthday. Decades ago all I wanted for my birthday was some pairs of panties from my wife. It did not go well.

I have a few minutes while the Osso Bucco I’m making for my lovely wife simmers and I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words. It was the best birthday present ever, and my wife is absolutely amazing. My favorite part of the evening was when she said “so, when we do this next time...”

Ilene, I did try on dresses in drab form, quite obviously as well because my wife was running in and out, and the sales associate she found brought a pair of mid heels in my size to the change room. I’ve read on here that Nordstrom’s is well equipped to make us comfortable and I 100% agree. My wife’s whole thing has been, “I can deal with it if you will own it.” She encourages me to be more fluid and reacts positively when I am.

Congratulations!

If I could make myself look as good as you, I wouldn’t go out any other way!

Xox,

Tina
    Last edited by Patience; 07-03-2018 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Autocorrect failure.

Katrina, this story brought a big smile to my face and even a little tear to my eye! Happy belated birthday and just know that you looked fabulous in that dress. Keep up the compliments to your wife, she is definitely a winner! And next time, take more pictures of your full outfit for us!

Katrina. what a great story. You look amazing as well..

A really nice story, Katrina. It sounds to me like that was a good experience for you.