So in this thread ( https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...e-with-my-Wife ) I talk about how my wife offered me some style advice and even offered to take me out shopping for my birthday, which was a huge surprise. While accepting, she's struggles with all of this sometimes. Since she has told me that she's not ready to participate in my dressing, and that she may never be, I assumed that she would be going by pictures that she's seen, and offering advice on how to "put myself together" a little more, and taking me out to the mall to look for some clothes for Katrina. She had told me that the caveat was that I would have to try things on for her while out. I assumed that this would be in drab.

The night before we were supposed to go do all this, we had a major misunderstanding. She thought I would be dressed. I was kind of blindsided by this because I didn't think that was an option. We chatted, and she said that what we should really do is go shopping in drab, then get dressed and go out for dinner and dancing. I just about had a panic attack as this would be my first real time out of the house! The furthest out of the house I had been before that was to the mall, by myself, where I pranced through the place to prove to myself I was ready to leave the house, but this was a whole other level! Got everything ready to go (we were going to stay at my brother's house in LA who is out of town) and off we went the next day. We shopped all afternoon! Got a really cute little blue and pink dress at Nordstroms my wife picked out for me. "hun, you know I'll have to shave my legs to wear this don't you?"

We went back to the house, and whirlwind of getting ready ensued. Shaved legs... Took an Uber to West Hollywood where we had found this highly rated LGBTQ friendly restaurant. Had a nice dinner, then afterwards went for a walk and ended up in a gay dance club dancing until 3am. I didn't buy myself a drink all night! The combination of my birthday and first real time out of the house had everyone buying me drinks all night!

IMG_9625_SM.jpgIMG_E9669_SM.jpg

I was expecting the process of coming out to the world to be slow and gradual... baby steps... my wife put me in a barrel and sent me over Niagara Falls and I LOVED IT!!!!