Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's Get Small

I heard there is a test, it is a balloon. If you can climb inside of it, then they know, you are small.

Taking smaller bites when eating couldn't hurt either
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Aspiring Member
    You are generally right in your observations. It's a good thing there are no fem-a-nazis here or you would be in trouble! Sherrii

I'm lucky to be 6' plus heels (lucky because clothes look stunning on a tall frame!) and despite there being only so much small you can manage as you duck under awnings, you are spot on Kandi. A GG friend of mine, who dated a guy who eventually transitioned, told me that I have the most natural feminine mannerisms she has seen and it really makes a difference. And I can do that while wearing my not-even-close-to-blending outfits. Nice blog by the way!

I made myself small as you depicted. Omg... I actually felt more feminine. Seriously. I watched myself in a window. I looked more like a girl !!! I felt more like a girl! I love being more feminine, this helps.
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Roberts View Post
    I love being more feminine, this helps.
    Mission accomplished!! This made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    Nice blog by the way!
    This too!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.