Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexuality and crossdressing

I do feel that also. I love dressing and it does have a sexual element. Being feminine makes me feel like I want to be treated like a woman including having that experience. It has never happened as my dressing is always a private affair but if the situation arises I would not be able resist. One day it might happen.

This has been an interesting thread, in my case I have been on both sides of the equation so to speak. From age 12 to around 40 dressing was totally sexual, putting on any items of woman's clothing was a massive turn on. At this stage there was no Becky, I thought of crossdressing as a hobby, something to do on occasion that was fun, I had no compulsion and at times could go years without.

Then literally overnight click I switched, the sexual side disappeared totally, thats is when dressing became a need and Becky emerged. Since then when I dress its for myself and at times I love to look good and it does feel sensual but gone is any turn on.

For me it was quite weird that one day putting on a bra for example was a turn on and the next day putting it on made me feel more complete.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I have lost count of how many times I have read, in detail, this thread. I can conclude that in almost each post, I find that I have shared similar parts, stages, urges, desires, etc. And yet I haven't found anyone's life story to be as identical as I thought at first. None of that really surprises me, we all have our identities, personalities, and share our cd'ING to some level of similarity. I believe I have realized something in myself that has been true since my earliest memories - I do indeed hold women in extremely high regard in every way I can observe. I have loved some very dearly in heterosexual relationships, of the past, and wish I could have some of them back. What has jolted me the most recently has been brought up by others as well. I most definitely envy women (in a very kind and supportive sense). And in almost each of my past relationships, I have ADMIRED ALL of them, and yet somehow, I have DESPERATELY WANTED TO BE THEM AS WELL. I have wondered If I have simply held the highest form of flattery (mimicry) or if I have been wanting to BE ONE OF THEM that my feelings manifested so deeply that I hadn't recognized just how much I craved being female and everything that goes with it. Even though I'm sure I don't recognize EVERYTHING about it. I can recall sitting each morning watching how expertly my wonderful mother dressed in fully fashioned stockings, garters, slips, skirts, dresses, and heels, then applied her makeup so pretty. Yet I'd watch my dad shaving every morning and wish I had whiskers to shave off just like him. The last part of those things were always seeing my mother put on her red lipstick and other products such as eye shadow, liner, mascara, foundation, and blush. My sister, 5 years my senior, would always ask (beg) for just a little aplied to her face. With never an arguement, my sister received light makeup. I always begged and received lipstick, Revlon's "Cherries in the Snow " (my absolute favorite), blush, and just some light eye makeup. When we spoke of it later, we each felt proud, very special, and we both wanted to emulate ladies to the highest regard, and be as respected as elegant ladies as much as we felt we possibly could. My sister found ways to fix my hair in feminine ways.
    Even though so young (about age 3 - 5) I feel those early memories and placing such a high value on femininity has lasted to varying degreed my entire life.
    Last edited by Linda Stockings; 08-03-2018 at 07:04 AM. Reason: errors, spelling, typos, etc.