Thread: Dancing, new wig, and nice complements

Dancing, new wig, and nice complements

Went to our monthly local "Women's Dance" last night, and had a fun time. Wore a new, shorter wig that I got recently, for Summer weather. Just an $80 or so inexpensive wig from Paula Young, but it looks good on me. Well, at the dance I got several complements, both on my outfit and on my new hairstyle. But the best complement came from a lady who has known me as Ceera for over two years now. She knows I am trans, but doesn't know me too much in-depth. She looked me over and said, "You cut your hair? Looks good on you, girl!" Then another lady friend across the table, who knows me better, grinned, got up, and whispered to me, "You realize that even though she 'knows about you', she just assumed that is your real hair? Good going, lady!" Then she offered me a fist bump for the success of having worn my last several wigs so passably that even people who have known me for quite a while don't realize I wear a wig to look feminine!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love the dress and the picture, you are having too much fun. Good going.

Ceera, that was a wonderful experience. I wish that I had a similar one.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats awesome !!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Very cool - you look terrific!

Ceera, keep having fun. You look great in that dress.

Ceera, Sounds like your excepted well enough that your friends just think of you as one of the girls.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".