Thread: Going out again

Going out again

Hello girls, it has been a while. I had been off the website for a while, since my last outting fiasco early January. I had purged all of Christinne's things (except for the makeup which I use for theater), but lately, the desire to let my inner girl out came back with a vengeance.

I found myself buying a pair of heels, red/black dress, a black curly hair wig, bra, earrings and a pretty necklace for a whopping $60 on amazon, and same day shipping. Made my purchases in the morning and anxiously waited for them to arrive.

While waiting for the shipment to arrive, I shaved completely, and was ready. When night came, I did my makeup as best I could, put on the new dress, bra and heels that fit perfectly, put on the earrings, necklace and wig and Christinne was back, and with a new look. Just found out that curly hair looks great on me! May need to rename to Lola!

I grabbed an emergency bag with my boy clothes, and excitedly headed out the door walking confidently in my 3 inch heels. Got into the car, and took a long drive through the busiest streets in the city. It was around 11pm, so not to many cars. Thought of going through a drive-thru but couldn't muster the courage. Still enjoyed my time and I look forward to doing this again.

I hope you all have a great day!
    Last edited by Christinne87; 07-09-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Christinne,

Glad to hear it went so well. Yours is another tale of disappointment, purging and ultimately return that are regular contributions to these pages it seems.

Now you have your new attire give it more outtings, daytime perhaps? As for a drive through, well that's a CD'ing rite of passage and while it'll feel scary at the time once done you'll realise what an easy thing it was to do.

It's often the first interaction with a muggle we CD'ers experience. You're safe in your car, they're safe in their little booth. Stay calm, be polite and pleasant. Job done. All's well. You'll feel elated and have something to eat, bonus!

Here's to many more successful adventures.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 07-09-2018 at 04:49 AM.

Christinne, I'm glad that you came back.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".