Warning long post...Have just returned from another successful and (terf free) Sparkle weekend in Manchester with my dear friends.This year we decided that we would venture out in amongst the muggles.

Apart from our shopping trip which included a visit to a local wig salon (where we each got new hair) We thought this year let's push the envelope and just pop into local establishments,such as Starbucks for a coffee or somewhere for a bite to eat.We decided to visit a cpl of restaurants in the city centre far away from our comfort zone,and to be honest we ended up thinking why the hell had we never done this before,in every place we visited we were met with complete professionalism and a welcoming smile,the other diners barely glanced in our direction,we were just diners enjoying great food

After pushing the envelope so far I decided to rip it into a million pieces.I travelled home dressed and we stopped off at a very busy Service Station (brit gals may be aware of Tenbay services) And with the good nature and support of my friends I decided to hell with it,Im going in.Again I needn't have worried I recieved absolutely no negativity whatsoever,in fact I'll be damned if no one even noticed.We sat outside and had a bite to eat.

I've had cause to reflect on all this,and I've come to the conclusion that a lot of worry is in our heads,as long as we are sensible there's no reason we can't be out and visible in the community

At services
DSC_1618.jpgDSC_0902 (2).jpg