Thread: One More Got My Ears Pierced

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country

One More Got My Ears Pierced

For my 60th birthday, I got my ears pierced. My male side took a poll of friends on Facebook, and the vote was two-to-one for. I was worried that everyone would look at me oddly or someone would say something. So far, nothing of the sort. My wife likes it. She doesn't know about Lynn.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Yeah, like everyone else, when you get you ears pierced theses days, you found out that no one cares .

I got mine pierced when I was in my late 6os (I'm now 70) and I really enjoy wearing any sort of feminine earnings possible... like any woman can.

For daily wear in male mode, I wear 3mm or 4mm CD studs.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 07-11-2018 at 06:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Good for You!
    2 to 1 for it is a great response. It shows how having pierced ears has become more mainstream for all.
    Now, go and get yourself a nice collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Jo View Post
    Yeah, like everyone else, when you get you ears pierced theses days, you found out that no one cares .

I got mine pierced when I was in my late 6os (I'm now 70) and I really enjoy wearing any sort of feminine earnings possible... like any woman can.

For daily wear in male mode, I wear 3mm or 4mm CD studs.
    That's the main reason for my posting this. Provide more data points that getting your ears pierced is not a big deal to the public.

Also, it doesn't hurt. I went to a tattoo shop to have it done.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

I'm proud of you Lynn but still I'm not gonna get my ears pierced, all my daughters, two of the ten grand kids and my wife has them pierced. It looks like it would hurt.
    Let me ask you a question because we've thought about doing what you are doing--- living full time in an RV one of these days. How do you get to dress or carry your dresses and makeup in an RV and your wife not know?
    Would also like to know a little about life full time in the RV?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I'm proud of you Lynn but still I'm not gonna get my ears pierced, all my daughters, two of the ten grand kids and my wife has them pierced. It looks like it would hurt.
    Let me ask you a question because we've thought about doing what you are doing--- living full time in an RV one of these days. How do you get to dress or carry your dresses and makeup in an RV and your wife not know?
    Would also like to know a little about life full time in the RV?
    Jaylynn,

We love the RV life. Travel the country. I describe it as we're seeing places we always wanted to see, and places we didn't know we always wanted to see. Happy to answer any questions you may have. I know there are several girls in the forum who live full time. I found them through a search.

As for dressing, I don't. I am not very far along the spectrum. When we got rid of our stuff to sell our house and move into the trailer, I got rid of everything, which was not much. The one time I dressed was when we were in Portland and she flew off to a conference. It looks like that will happen again. I hope to be able to go to Victoria's Over the Rainbow for a GNO.
    Lynne

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    of course getting you ears pierced (on the lobes) does not hurt.

In fact In some cultures it's even a common practice of piercing the ears of very young girls

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynn , Congratulations, That is awesome it took me 72yrs. to get my ears pierced.

Please be careful with them wash your hands before touching them and be sure to
    follow the instructions about cleaning and turning them.

Don't get in a hurry to change them wait 6weeks. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Lynn, Happy big six o. Congrats on the piercing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Proud of you Lynn. See its not as big a deal as you thought it was.

Happy birthday! And congratulations on the piercings. I’ve had several for some time and have never gotten a second look (except, of course, when I wear sparkly-dangly ones and want the attention!)..

Lynn,

You will never regret it. Never.
    Did mine (again) 3 yrs ago when I was 63. I thought the world would be gawking at me and me alone. It was pretty much the same feeling I got when I went out in a dress for the first time. I got over it fast.
    I will never give up my earrings and pierced ears.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Happy birthday

lynn we are getting close to going full time rving.Looking forward to it.

Well done Lynn Sealy.
    I would love to get mine done, just a small stud on each side, but to be fair i want to discuss it with my wife first.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

It's kind of nice now that they have the magnetic earrings if you are not into getting them pierced. Super affordable.

I have 3 piercings in each �� and not one person ever commented. In fact my lovely wife got me 2 of the piercings quite a few years ago for a birthday present. We are retired and full time rv. My wife and I just bought a house for a home base and I met with the hot dressed and also closed on the house dressed and guess what no one batted an eye.