Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello all wanting some advice?

Hi Megan,

Are the boredom and anxiety related? Boredom can be a way we turn down the heat on something we are anxious about. So maybe think about what it is about dressing that wasn't working, so you stopped, and the stopping feels like boredom- but the cure is not dressing again, the cure is figuring what it is you need!
    We are all beautiful...!

Megan, unless its upsetting you that you don't feel like dressing, just wait until the urges come back... becky left me totally for over 3 years, then one day she was back.. never understood why she left now why she came back...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Megan,
    Look around you, what other interests have occupied your life recently?

Have there been other interests or important events?

The urge will come back with a vengeance when you settle down to more mundane activities, do not fret over this.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Go for a walk in a big department store in the ladies lingerie section, look at the lingerie, feel the fabrics and that would unleash the Tigress in you, good luck
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I find I need to add something new to dress-up time which makes it all worth wild.

Like a new wig or hairstyle.
    A new outfit or dress works great.
    Trying some different makeup techniques.
    Learning how to pose/take photos etc.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?