Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out and dressed

The baby steps are almost a full out run. I have started going into business and interacting with clerks and different people.
    First time was a convienience store. Went in got a bottle of water and asked for something behind the counter. Clerk was very nice and called me love

Second time was I went into a business to get some prints for a job we are doing, I have never seen another customer in the building however today 2 other male customers were waiting on prints as well. I was helped by the nice gentleman, given my prints and away I went. Nary a word was said other than the business that needed handled.

Both times I had an hour drive home and drove in femme with fairly heavy traffic.

First photo is the convienience store
    second photo is the vendor I went to
    third photo is just one I likecanvas 4.png
    8.1.182.jpg
    7.27.18.png

There is no way the genie is going back in the bottle
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

This is amazing! Good for you. I’m so envious. I haven’t yet found the courage to go inside a store. Maybe one day!