Thread: Another bus trip as Nikki

Another bus trip as Nikki

Yesterday I went with the Church group to see Jesus at the Sight and Sound Theater in Lancaster Pa. It's a bit warm and I decided to dress for comfort.
    Did my make-up, skipped the wig, but puffed out and styled my own hair to a decent femme look. Maxi skirt and nice top and sandals and off to catch the bus. Had a nice time with all the people, some of the attendees were not church members, just friends of members. Took in the play and we ate at a family style restaurant (they put the food on the table and it gets passed around). Place was pretty packed as was the theater. When we returned that evening I had to go to the Verizon store (same lot where we were dropped off)to see if they could fix the phone. If I still have a weakness when presenting, I still get a bit nervous when I'm one on one with a male in a business situation. We could not fix the phone and I could not access my account (stupid Verizon customer service), so I went back this morning and bought a new phone after I was able to change my pin #.
    Not wanting to make this a long story, where ever I went, I encountered no problems or dirty looks, even used the ladies room at the theater and later at the restaurant. Had an enjoyable day.

Hi there Nikki, you were just about in my back yard, not far from Shady Maple. Glad you had a great time, and no problems. They do a great job at the theater. I have only been a few times. I have been making ventures out in gurl mode, I have grown my hair out, and just do a light makeup. Have fun! Enjoy the rest of the summer. Hugs Faith

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    We are sometimes our worst enemy always looking to be clocked and that is what gets us clocked in the first place. Just enjoy yourself and have fun.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Faith, we went to Good and Plenty this time. Food was delicious and the sets were fantastic.
    Paulette, you're right. I have fun dressing and to be honest I've gotten comfortable presenting as Nikki (maybe too comfortable). I try to look respectable at all times and if I'm clocked (which I figure I am) who really cares. I don't care what others may think behind my back, just respect me being me.