Thread: Clockwise or......

Clockwise or......

This is another observational post. Last night I was watching tv and a weekly politics show was on. The male presenter was talking to a female quest who was modestly dressed in a skirt, blouse, jacket and heels.

Sitting crossed legged I noticed that the guest was with some regularity, rotating her foot and this is something it seems to me that GG's do and men don't, even if males sit with legs crossed.

What struck me is that I'll do the same if dressed but not if in drab. This could be because I've subconsciously picked up on this mannerism but I can't swear to that. Just one more thing........
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Clockwork Orange?

It's Clockwise Right foot & Anti Left for me!
    I spent the day Drabbed-up in waiting rooms today, that why I'm so certain. I'm the Same Dolled-up though!

It's more my way of relaxing & keeping the feeling in my feet I think! Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

When I'm wearing my heels I tend to move my legs more from my ankle down to my toes than when I'm in male mode but have never noticed which direction. I've noticed my wife will do the same so one day I asked her why girls cross their legs and tend to bounce their leg. Her answer was that it felt good in her lips to to the vagina, hers was more a kicking front to back. I started watching GG s when they had their legs crossed and wondered if all were masturbating. Some move fast then then some a slow bounce. There may be some truth to this.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have seen lots of men do that. I do it when my right ankle needs to "pop". Two of the larger frontal bones get out of place.
    Rotating my foot helps to reset them.

Hi Helen,

That is interesting, now I can't stop! LOL Thank you, thank you very much!

Brenda

Platinum Member
    Hi Helen , That is something that has always fascinated me watching how a lady moves her foot
    when setting with her legs crossed and especially when the shoe is off of the heel and dangling
    off of her toes, that just mesmerizes me watching that. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I also enjoy watching female body language, gestures, primping, etc. it’s not an exact science. I’ve gleaned over the years that toe rotation and dangling shoe are gestures of positivity. The dangling shoe is flirtatious. If a woman crosses her legs toward you, that’s a plus...away from you more neutral. Women who nonchalantly run their hand slowly up their leg is another + sign. I’ve seen women pull their top down in the back and sometimes run their hand over their rears. Hair primping is common, even in a car, i.e. at a stop light. I believe many mannerisms are subconscious. So much fun watching and picking up on mannerisms.

Banned Read only
    I have always rotated one foot or the other when sitting and bored or excited or whatever causes it.

Used to drive my mother nuts...

It's just something some people do, I do not believe gender has anything to do with it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree gender wouldn't have much to do with it.

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    I do the same thing , I don't know which is my natural rotation , I also like to dangle my shoe off my toes when I'm relaxing , if you notice GGs often do that maybe because their shoes hurt a little.

The other point about a female rotating her foot is sometimes out of annoyance or impatience , men have other ways of showing those signs . Do you recall some films where the woman has become so annoyed she removes her shoe and throws it at the other party , men cerainly don't do that but they may throw a fist instead ! I'd much sooner have a pair of heels thrown at me , lets face it they could fit !!

Banned Read only
    LOL, throwing your heals, that reminds me of The Tick and the character American Maid. That was basically her wepon.

http://tick.wikia.com/wiki/American_Maid

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    I also enjoy watching female body language, gestures, primping, etc. it’s not an exact science. I’ve gleaned over the years that toe rotation and dangling shoe are gestures of positivity. The dangling shoe is flirtatious. If a woman crosses her legs toward you, that’s a plus...away from you more neutral. Women who nonchalantly run their hand slowly up their leg is another + sign. I’ve seen women pull their top down in the back and sometimes run their hand over their rears. Hair primping is common, even in a car, i.e. at a stop light. I believe many mannerisms are subconscious. So much fun watching and picking up on mannerisms.
    Let's not forget, that when trying to interpret body language, a single item is NOT definitive. A dangling shoe can simply mean sore feet. The direction of the crossed legs can simply mean she's more comfortable crossing them in that direction than the other because of her particular anatomy (I can only cross my legs right over left, and have to do the ankle on knee style when going the other way, I can't exactly tell you why, but I suppose lots of women have this type of discomfort with one direction over the other as well).

Look for clusters of behaviors. One by itself, is often just going to make you jump to conclusions. See: Leil Lowndes, Undercover Sex Signals, and any body language interpretation book by the Pease couple.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    Hi Helen,

That is interesting, now I can't stop! LOL Thank you, thank you very much!

Brenda
    Brenda,

My pleasure. Now you've gained one more femme mannerism. Every little helps!

To everyone else I feel it's too easy to over think this. For me it's one of those things GG's learn from each other. If we do it it's because we've subconsciously seen and then copied it. Add to that it being something wearers do naturally to alleviate any discomfort from heels. Whatever the cause, it is something GG's do and in the interests of blending it's one of those things we need in our arsenal of traits. Observe, learn, move on.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Helen, great thread! I have no idea why women do this, just that they do!

Like Blue, I've been struck by the way women in their teens on up, titely cross their legs and twist or wiggle their hanging foot. Once I began dressing 20 years ago, that was one of the 1st things I tried to imitate. And, one of the reasons I first tucked. It's more comfortable to hug your thighs together when tucked!

Now, I automatically bend and shake my hanging foot while titely crossing my legs when dressed. How do I know? Because in drab I have to consciously think about NOT crossing my legs titely and NOT moving my foot!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Helen,

When I dress at home , I too like to cross my left leg tightly and its a wonderful feeling. Also will play dangling shoe.
    I seen it so much on tv, and its something to keep the foot happy. I read that a girl is ready and excited when dangling her shoe.

Rayleen.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I also will rotate my foot and dangle my shoe.
    I do it more if I have been standing or walking in my heels a lot that day. For me it is a way to stretch a little and when dangling the shoe lets my foot rest in a different angle than the heels allow when I am wearing them.

I noticed I started moving my foot about while reading this post. I usually don't, so you have been a good influence on me, Helen.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Reading your post I consciously rotated my foot too.

On the autosuggestion side, am I boring you?

Now don't yawn. :-)

The next 30 readers all yawn and go and get dressed, cross their legs and rotate their foot.

Admit it if you do. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I rotate my foot in heels too......and i noticed my wife does it all the time as well
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......