Thread: Oooopps

Oooopps

Good Morning All,
    I took my wife to work yesterday so her car can get inspected. So I had a little Valerie time. When it was time to pick her up I dressed in drab except for underthings. I was almost out the door when I realized I did not take my eye make-up off. Glad I realized it before I left. Ooooppps

Hugs

Valerie

I usually forget something when I leave the house too quickly.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I sometimes wonder if it's our subconscious betraying us...

Banned Read only
    Valerie,
    For me it's nail polish , I wear it so much I forget I'm wearing it , OK it's Grape Sorbet by Rimmel which is a soft pink shade , it's a great colour for everyday and if you forget to do your nails before a night out it's Ok for that as well .

Been There done that, except I was already out the door and across town in my truck before I remembered.

I was on the way to the Air Force Base for a flying lesson when I had that "Oh No!" moment.

Luckily I always packed baby wipes in my flight bag to clean up with. I pulled over and rapidly wiped my face and got it all off.

That was a close one!

My Oooopps' are becoming far too regular!

Your wife is possibly in need of a new mirror by the front door. I put one up for my wife! (Ok, it's for me)

take care,
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I do it with earrings and glasses quite often. I was almost to work the other day when I had that "oh crap" moment, pulled my glasses off and looked at them, realizing they were my "drab" glasses and had a sigh of relief, then as I pulled in, I scratched my ear and realized I had on some purple stone earrings.

I have put mirrors at the doors but there are times when I wake up late and just don't think about it.

Mattea
    Love makes everyone equal.

Like others I have made that mistake and my wife was quick to point it out. Bus as time progresses I tend to wear make up more often while out and nothing is said.

I went to church dressed and was later headed elsewhere where I needed to be in drab mode. Washed off the make up, changed tops and headed on my way. Stopped for a cup of coffee on the way and I got a bit of a strange look from the cashier. I still had my earrings on (definitely not a male style) . I had forgotten all about them.

it's easy as he** to forget something, I've forgotten eye shadow a couple of times. My wife remined me I still have eye makeup on. Woops!!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Platinum Member
    Hi Valerie , More than once myWife would say " You need better make-up remover pads" ,

Sometimes I just get a little careless I guess. >Orchid..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

This is my worst nightmare. Leaving makeup on by accident.

I could kind of talk my way out of being caught dressing. But makeup is like ALL-IN. No excuses. You're busted.

Aspiring Member
    After leaving an extra ring on my hand and getting noticed by my unaccepting wife, I instituted a strict inspection procedure after cleaning up. I carefully check each place where jewelry can reside and the all the places and creases where makeup can stick around unwanted, including my hands. I inventory every piece of clothing, jewelry, and wig and accessories and put it all away. I then check each place I have been in the house while dressed, twice, including the shower and sink. Tedious and time consuming? Yes, but I have not erred since, fortunately.

No excuses. Here you go, in convenient packages you can hide anywhere, like in the trunk of your car, locker at work, basement, garage, anywhere you might need them when you accidently leave your stuff on: Nail polish remover wipes https://www.amazon.com/Karma-Polish-...r%2Bwipes&th=1
    and make up remover wipes: https://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Re...+remover+wipes
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

my worst time was on my way to work, 2 blocks from the job, I notice I'm still wearing a pretty pink nail polish. I have to be there in 10 mins. so I swing into a mini mart grab a bottle of nail polish remover, run around to the check out stand to find 8 or 9
    construction workers lined up getting morning coffee. It was all I could do but keep my hands down, and wait my turn, believe me
    I never let that happen a second time, way to scary.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Tina B, you would be amazed at how normal a thing it is for a man to wear nail varnish, you should not have been nervious I would be surprised if anybody had given you a second glance.
    I know you were worried at the time but next time if you can wear your varnish you will soon realise how people just take it as a fact of life. One day a long time ago I forgot about my nail varnish and an sa at a supermarket that I know saw my nails for the first time and smiled politely then later on i printed up my avatar picture and showed her, her words were " you are beautiful" and from then we became good friends and if on those rare occasions i forget to put it on, if I see her she asks me where is my nail varnish.
    So loife can have many ways and all of them nice ones.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 07-15-2018 at 09:43 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I wouldn't disagree with that at all

One day you won't even have to think about it.

Meanwhile, just check yourself out regularly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    ...I never let that happen a second time, way to scary.
    There is no feeling quite so invigorating as to be shot at without result.
    ~Sir Winston Churchill