Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Why don't you shave your legs?"

"Why don't you shave your legs?"

My wife and i were shopping in a beauty supply store when she suggested i pick out several
    nail polishes. i did, and later at home polished my toe nails with a light color attempting to closely match the color of my skin tones... slightly too light pink. Initially not caring for it's color, with an open mind, my wife changed hers after 3 or 4 days, noting: "I've grown to really like that polish on your toes."

"Might look a little brighter if my toes and feet weren't a little on the furry side" i replied.

"Why don't you shave your legs? she responds.

"OK. Do't be surprised if you come home from work tomorrow or the next day and my legs look smooth and hairless."

"How long before it will grow back? she questioned.

"7 to 10 days i think."

Next morning in the shower; Mission Accomplished.

My wife made her mental notes the next day after work, not saying a word, followed several days later with her reaching out and rubbing my thighs. That was last week and as of this date; there have been no complaints or regrets on either of our parts. However, i do think it's about time for a close shave again.

i love my wife!

Remind me to tell you the story of our first "Bra-Off".

Tammy

Platinum Member
    Hi Tammy , Now do yourself a favor and get an epilator and keep them clean and smooth. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Tammy,
    Normally it takes about six weeks to fully grow back, thank goodness I'm free to shave everyday and not worry about that problem . I't great you have your wife's blessing !

Thanks for the tips and time lines girls. No doubt this info will come in very handy, i'm sure. i have such great joy in dressing and living through out the day in "girl Mode". Both my ears double pierced now for enough time to enjoy switching from studs to dangles...much fun. It's ony getting better!
    Last edited by tammy1; 07-14-2018 at 04:28 PM.

I shave all the time and the only negative comment from my wife is that my legs are too scratchy after a few days. Solution - get them waxed. Just did yesterday and she said they look nice. Now for a spary tan

Silver Member
    It takes about 6-8 weeks to for leg hair to reach full terminal length. More if you are older (generally), less if you are younger.

Its all about looks, if you normally have dark hair i think there is nothing more offputting than to see a woman with tights/stockings and to see leg hair. I epilate my leg hair about every 2/3 days but despite that I was very fair coloured so under black tights or even tan ones leg hair does not show but I hate any body too so having none and keeping on top of the haire removal is just a part of my life.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Tammy,

I'll second Orchid's advice and get yourself an epilator. Start using it as the hair grows back. That way you're removing fewer and it's less discomfort.

I'm a recent convert and trust me on this, the discomfort, I won't describe it as pain 'cause it ain't that bad and you soon get used to it, is worth the outcome. Couple it with one of those rough exfoliating sponges and hey, Teflon smooth!

The other advantage is it's less messy than shaving and quicker to. A quick wizz over every few days keeps things just so. Plus no nicks.

hairless always best for me, mind you, I don't like stockings and my skirts are short.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I also endorse getting an epilator. It will sting a bit until you have weakened the regrowth but it is worth it. And use lots of moisturiser.
    I have very little regrowth these days. That applies to under-arms, body and legs.

And another endorsement for an epilator. As others have said it will sting a bit at first but the more you use it the easier it becomes. Try to get a good one with ceramic discs as they work better than the metal disc ones.

One thing I have noticed since starting epilating is that the hair that does regrow is much softer and finer than it used to be - with my legs being tanned at he moment the fine hair really does not show at all.
    Sasha

Tammy, another vote for an epilator. I epilate once a week and shave only just before putting on hosiery.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

They can pry my epilator from my cold dead hands. Best gizmo I ever purchased. Never knew such a thing existed until I came here.

In case you haven't yet decided, I hope my vote for epilating is enough to tip you into the buy column. I consider the feel of skin that has just been epilated to be one of the finest pleasures of life.

My article on epilation remains one of the most popular on my blog, in case you want to read more details before deciding: https://crossdresserreport.com/great...-epilator-way/

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I'm adding my vote to the epilator coalition.
    I use it about every 3 days.
    I wouldn't describe the 'pain' as pain. More of a slight discomfort that is far outweighed by the smooth results.

Shaved legs is part of the shower ritual. Gotta be smooth ladies

Another vote for an Epilator!

I had my body hair removed at a laser hair removal clinic last year. But it doesn't get them all, and doesn't get gray hairs. So the epilator is just the trick.

The pain lessens with time (and you get used to it).

Michelle

Another vote for the epilator, shaved for years. but hated the stubble, with an epilator regrow is much softer. But the real bonus is the more you use it, the less you need it. At first I missed the ritual of shaving, it seemed so feminine but after I felt the results a month later, I knew I would never go back to shaving.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Epilator for me too. Best thing i ever bought. Once a week is ideal but i have been using it for so long now, i can leave it three weeks before the hair starts to show.

It's really wonderful when you can share female things and thougts with your loved one... You are lucky being with such an accepting wife! Thank you for sharing.
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

You are one lucky girl Tammy, I agree with the 6 weeks to be back fully, you will have a lot of prickly hairs after 2 weeks but will be very sparse until around week 4
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I used to shave my legs when I lived alone, now I use two pairs of pantyhose. However the high endorsement of an epilator make me wonder.

i guess i am lucky enough not to need to shave...good to go with just a touch up every month or so

as someone at the gym what they used...they had a gorgeous body...i so wanted to find out........natural he said.....hairless..how marvelous that would be

I heard this same phrase yesterday but in a different setting. My almost teenage son said short skirts require shaved legs and asked why I don't shave my legs. I told him I have no desire to shave them, I have a hard enough time keeping my face shaved.

I began shaving my legs about two months ago. Since then about every third or fourth day. Oh, how I adore the feel, and the look with my nylons on. I think I will now research epilators, and see just how they will work! But I do love the way my shaved legs look and feel. I spent all last weekend in hose, and it was simply adorable!
    Your Roxanne