Thread: Gyno and breast growth

Silver Member

Gyno and breast growth

I'm not TS, but I have a question probably best answered by one. If you had 'reasonable' gyno prior to starting HRT, do you think it helped in your HRT breast growth?

Silver Member
    “Gyno”? ???
    Lea

gynecomastia = Male breast growth
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Gynecomastia , you already have breast tissue, HRT will probably enlarge them even more, I had C cups before HRT now I'm a DD.

Answer: depends. It depends on the cause of your gynecomastia. Some males have breast tissue sensitive to their own hormones; some have a lot of chest fat that creates the appearance of gynecomastia; some have a genetic predisposition or a disease that causes the growth; for some, the growth is idiopathic (cause unknown); and some just get lucky. If it is true gynecomastia, then there is breast tissue that might respond more to the exogenous hormones one would take with HRT.

Silver Member
    “Gyno” - never heard it referred to that way.

Perfect answer, Laura.
    Lea