Thread: Provincetown Carnival Week, 11-18 Aug 2018

Provincetown Carnival Week, 11-18 Aug 2018

This is one of Provincetowns many theme weeks, with parades, events, and lots of costume fun. Any of you ladies/gurls planning a PTown visit? I hear it's the best week of all with lots of CDers...

Link to events
    https://ptownevents.com/provincetown-carnival/
    Last edited by Di; 08-08-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Planning a morning of sailing on 11 Feb in Wellfleet Harbor, and then a makeover in Provincetown. Out and about amongst the revelers that evening. Hope to get some photos.
    Such is CD life (sounds so much better in French)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie MA View Post
    Planning a morning of sailing on 11 Feb in Wellfleet Harbor, and then a makeover in Provincetown. Out and about amongst the revelers that evening. Hope to get some photos.
    Have a wonderful time Julie. So wish I was meeting up with you for this week! Totally jealous of your makeover in PTown. You definitely have to get pics and post them.

And enjoy the sailing in Wellfleet! FWIW my SO from Montreal makes us go to PB Boulangerie Bistro whenever we are in the vicinity. Says the croissants are the best she's ever had outside of Montreal and Europe.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still donít know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke Ė I live My Life in Growing Orbits

Tried to go there in July. Line was too long. On the way out I crumpled my wife's new car door. Oh, the memories.

Hoping weather is good enough for all my plans. Hope we can meet up someday. There are lots of us in the area. Maybe we could set up a group meeting.

Totally believe the line was insane. No question the baked goods are excellent and the chefs are top notch. The weather looks suspect all weekend although you never know out on the cape. Hope it all works out.

Would be great to get a group of us together somehow. I'm slowly emerging but really want to meet others at some point.

Have a great weekend!
    or a great song.

Forecast was for showers and thunderstorms. And they were correct. Stayed home and worked on the yard. Waaaaaaaaa!!!!

Bummer!!!!
    or a great song.