Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dealing with the man in you !

It is SO annoying to get a big woody while wearing a tight skirt, and no tuck! How awkward.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    Ilene,

That's what good knicker elastic was designed for , I'm not being drawn on any further comment but I get the picture !

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Teresa,

I think I might understand your discomfort. We spend so much time attempting to work on the outward appearance as we do our best to erase all signs of our masculinity. When we are satisfied with the result and our minds are set in female mode we are ready to face the world. But then our basic biology hasn't been convinced and we respond in ways that we see as a failure. But to feel that somehow we aren't good enough to overcome sexuality or open appreciation of the human form is probably a false goal. Accept the attraction, watch for it in the future but don't use it to classify your self or measure your progress in finding the real you.

You have been so much more successful than so many others and just being surprised that you are fully human is just one more learning experience to enjoy. Don't let those moments put you off and focus on all the positive things you've encountered, or maybe that person who is checking you out as you cross the parking lot.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Silver Member
    Ilene, Just be thankful you can. LOL

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    My eyes mostly go to what the ladies are wearing, when I see the real pretty ones I always think why could that not be me.
    A born girl to be able to look so gorgeous.

Teresa - in reference to a similar episode, my therapist just said, "So you like women. You're not the first woman to do that you know. Don't worry about it."
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Don't worry or over analyze your feelings Teresa. Although you pass beautifully as a woman you still have the male chromosomes and as you have said before in other posts you are not interested in men, so it has to be women.

Jean is correct in what she says. Don't worry about it, just keep your eye out for a pretty woman who likes Teresa.

In that situation my attention is due to her outfit or the way she carries herself. More studious than anything else.
    The man inside is sleeping...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    OK, total honesty here, I can't speak for GGs, but as a guy I will occasionally check out another guy who really stands out in the exact way you are describing. Not like, oh dang he is hot, but more out of appreciation for human beauty. I'm sure many women do this with each other. Also since embracing CD I've really started checking out women on multiple levels.

I like to dress
    I also like women
    but I have never been out dressed
    if i saw an attractive women and i was id still look

hello Teresa,
    just because we wear women's clothes some of the time does not mean that have to be attracted to men!
    luv J

Sometimes old habits just too ingrained to change quickly. No harm no foul

En femme, I identify as a lesbian.

Confuses the hell out of everybody.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

As a bisexual I have had these moments as well. I am not a public cder but sometimes, and it's rare when it happens, I will see a guy who I think is hot and my mind will wander.... Sometimes I see cute girls and wander in the same way. When at home, dressed or not, I also see my wife in the same way. Sexuality is human nature. No matter which gender you identify with or which gender you are attracted to, you will always be attracted. Go with it. You've come to terms with Teresa, now you need to come to terms with human nature.

O I definitely check out women to this very day and when I am in Felicia mode I have come to realize I am a lipstick lesbian!! LOL
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

I have to be 100% honest. In those situations it is the male in me that reacts