Thread: Our first "Bra-Off"

Our first "Bra-Off"

As my wife has become more accepting of my dressing, she had become more curious and playful with the thoughts of my dress-play.

Last week, after a long day, my wife arrived home and as usual couldn't wait to take off her bra and have me scratch her back and bra band areas, which she looks forward to upon her arrival home. Out the clear blue, as i attended to her back scratching, she commented, "You wear your bra all day and see how it fees when you take it off at the end of a long day."

"OK.i'll do that tomorrow."

"See how it feels, you'll understand why it feels so good to take it off."

My wife, although seeing me dressed once in a while (under the right mood) had never seen me with my bra and boobs. After assuring me she was ready to see the enhancement to my dress play, i elected to wear my bra and boobs throughout the next day and expose myself to her with this addition to my body.

As a long day was ahead of my wife, she called had elected to come home for lunch. Reminding her of my dress, she came home totally prepared to see me with knockers up. Entering the house, she didn't blink an eye, walked over to me and said, "You have small boobs". i didn't think 42 C was that small, but considering her 44 DD, i can see why she commented as she did. After further inspection and coping a "feel", she determined that proportionately, my boobs were working but should consider getting a larger set. Don't have to ask me twice. Add that to my shopping list, for sure.

Returning home that evening, my bra still on, we spent the evening together just enjoying our company, no mention of my bra or boobs until late that night, when my wife says, "You ready to take your bra off?". She helped by disconnecting the hooks on he back of my bra, then began scratching my back. "See how that feels? Doesn't that feel good?

i found myself surrounded by my wife's so supportive attitude. i found comfort and happiness. i have to consider this as a big break through for us both in terms of her acceptance of my hobby and play. i can't wait to take her out for a "Girls Day followed by a"Girl's Night." Time to get out of town for a weekend.

i have to classify this occurrence as our first "Bra-Off". What a great experience, day and evening shared by us both. Hope many of you all have some similar experiences that turned out to be wonderful.

TIP OF THE DAY: Include Her!!! Make her feel special, more special than you and let the chips fall where they will!

Tammy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree with her thats the first thing I do get that darn thing off.

Count your blessings.

Your tip is really spot on and it works in most cases. Enjoyed reading your story.

Enjoyed the story, Lucky you.

Well done Tammy. Wearing a bra is one of the essential things in my opinion and a good back scratcher works wonders.

Tammy, cute story. So after the day were you happy to get your bra off.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Tammy,

Nice story, I had the experience too with bra and forms a whole day, and was glad to take it off at night.

But I really enjoyed it .

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I enjoyed your story. My supportive wife feels the same...hates underwires (my favorites) and can’t wait to take hers off...same with hose, when she wears them. In my dressing progression, a bra was one of my last choices. Now, they’re #2, with hose being #1. I love wearing a bra...all day and sometimes to bed. She just smiles and shakes her head. We do scratch each other’s backs. Nice.

Love the story. Its nice to share those types of moments.
    My wife hates pantyhose and enjoys getting her bra off. Neither really bother me. I attach my forms and sleep in them. So when I dress for several days in a row I only have the bra off to shower. The top items that bothers me is the wig.

Gold Member
    At the end of the day, I would come home almost the same time as my wife did.
    She would ask me to unhook her bra, and then she would ask me where mine was,
    I would get my bra out and she would hook me up. She would say to me; " Now spend the night wearing it"
    I would, and loved it.
    Rader

i put my bra on and wore it for over 13 hours. i didn't even really think about it; it just seemed and felt as natural as possible for fake boobs pressed closely to my own. i enjoyed the day immensely and really felt the understand and acceptance from my wife and her participation.

i love wearing both bra and nylons, normally with a short skirt of some sort. Even feels better with my legs freshly shaved...loving it!

That is not a step in the right direction. It is a major leap. Great

Well, you are doing something right.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Could you suggest that you wear your bra as many hours a day as he wears hers? This would further your dressing and you would be able to say you are doing this with her and it helps you to understand her feelings on bras.

How lucky you are!

I just got home 2 days ago after a hip replacement. Yesterday was able to take a shower and as soon as dried put on a bra with my forms. My wife just rolled her eyes, but now it stays on 7/24I love the feel and it realy relaxes me