Thread: A present from neighbor.

A present from neighbor.

Hello Wonderful cds, Back here again, lot of things to share but lyf is tooo busy. But would still share what happened yesterday and today. My neighbor, she knew about my cross dressing as she has seen me in heels. I have shared that story in a previous post. So for now, so we(couple of ladies and me) had a chat yesterday while we were on a walk and conversation diverted from politics to women clothing and is it comfortable? and men jeans are jute bags and i tried my best to prove my point and thought everybody would have forgot it.Today again after walking session when everyone just left to home, my neighbor just came back with a bag and told me that she brought some comfortable stuff for me and she left and to my surprise,when i opened that, those were pair of platform sandals/flip flops sort of and 3 thongs. I texted her showing my gratitude and again she gave a surprise by inviting me to join her in pedicure session and reminded me of shoe shopping with her. she is such a great lady. she just made my week end great.

I think you have a very friendly neighbor. You need to take her out to eat and remember to return the favors. You've got a great neighbor.

Silver Member
    I am on board with Jaylyn. Treat her like your best friend in the world.

Wow, if I had a neighbour like that, life would be great. A shopping and grooming partner, offering her hand me downs...

Rather than thinking to make her into your BFF, it sounds like she's already filled up the application form months ago!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Well that's just tickety-boo. Happy days.

Lauren, it's always nice to receive a gift. Sounds like you have a great friend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That is quite the nice neighbor, ask her if she wants to come over and have some wine if she drinks, or offer her a bottle.

Pretty in Pink

That's really amazing.
    Swottie

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Lucky you!

Banned Read only
    WHY does a woman like this accept and encourage males to crossdress but other women do not???????? I have always thought it would be neat for the woman to have a CD friend that they could share girl things and with male benefits for her when the sun goes down. If any GG's or anyone else knows the answer please let me know. As a CD I just think how compatible and the closeness between two females having a day out shopping for lingerie, outfits, lunch, etc.

You are very fortunate and have a good neighbor, enjoy it! Thank you for sharing, not all people are,,, difficult.

Silver Member
    You are in your 20s. Married? The neighbor, age? Married? Hmmmmm.

People can be nice. I was in the ladies dept. in a large store looking for jeans. When I asked the young female clerk if I could use the ladies dressing room to try a pair on, she refused, saying I had to use the men's. An older lady, a stranger, tried to get the clerk to let me use the dressing room but she still refused. Didn't buy an jeans there.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    You are in your 20s. Married____? The neighbor, age?___ Married?___ Hmmmmm.
    I Lauren , You ned to fill in the blank spaces for us. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

thanks all, u know what, i am dumbo, never thought of eating out plans but definitely going to do that.thanks for this suggestion.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

alright so here i go, yes i am in 20s,never married, neighbor is also in 20s and also never married. u never know about future :P

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    I am on board with Jaylyn. Treat her like your best friend in the world.
    thanks suzanne, i surely will do that. What else a cd need?? :P

This women is thinking about you. She might have some feeling for you. I wouldn't push it. Let time run its course.

I think you are off to a good start.

Keep th neighbour on side and don't do anything outlandish or embarrassing to her.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.