Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: are crossdressers closet homosexuals

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Perhaps a more definitive factual response...

Perhaps the input we should be providing is: how many M2F crossdressers would rather be with a man. I have to the answer the question by saying - I would rather be with a woman. If that makes me a lesbian, I am.

Ignorance is only overcome by knowledge. Stupidity is a fact of life.
    :be: Sharon Rose

what a load of rubbish that therepist just dragged the cd issue back to the 60's my aguement to this is why the hell would i feel i need to wear a dress to have sex with a guy ? ummmmmm if u wanted to have sex with a guy u dont need to wear a frock for god sake! god! stamps feet flicks hair and turns tail screaaaaaaaaaam!

as to what u can do about it firstly how did that information leak to this salesman ? isnt what u speak about to a theripist suposed to be confidential ?
    secondly if that is the case and the counsilor is affliated to some kind of organisation complain like hell ,,u might even have a case for defimation of character as for the car sales guy i dont know thats a tough one how do u shut someone up ..not sure unless u know the maffia

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Are " X " closet homosexuals ??

Some are and some aren't.
    The " X " above means: politicians, taxidrivers,office clerks, footballers, ...........
    My simple and I believe, correct answer.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

I'm not a shrink but:
    How many of you go out on a regular basis dressed?
    How many of you just dress at home?

If you only dress at home then I think you are relatively safe because you have not yet acted on being with another man while dressed.

If you go out dressed and have acted on being with another man/tg then your sexual preference may be in question.

We have a huge cd, tg population here and monthly events where we draw over 50 of us girls, some are just out for sex, as evidenced in the "after hotel parties" some just go for the thrill of it and some go because of it is what we are drawn to do.
    I have to say that if you are married and straight you would be a huge minority, I know because I am just that.
    I have men, cd, tg's hit on me every time out, it is just not what I am interested in.....

Bottom line.......unless you have really acted on your desires I think it would be hard to "classify" your sexual preference.

Sounds like the analyst needs to be analyzed........

I don't get it

How does the owner of a Jeep dealership know wha is in your record at the VAMC? We Veterans gotta be screwed up to keep our health care. So damaging is good.
    As for being called queer by the jeep guy ;so what. We dress in woman's clothes and act like girls to those that don't it must seem strange. Life is a tuff town girlfriend.
    Last edited by connie rotten; 04-26-2006 at 10:43 PM.

I would suggest that better than 50% of cder's are Hetro, nature of the beast!! Me? am Bi so what!!

Homos ????

your sexual prefference is your sexual prefference, if you like men ok, women ok or both , it dont matter, I loved to dress because I love to dress and makes me feel fem and nice

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar

A mystery---IT don't make sense

Of course I know the reality, I've seen it enough, there are many GAY guys that crossdress(Although most CDers are Hetro), but thinking about it, does homosexual cross dressing make much sense at all?

Why would a guy who is attracted to men and manly things even WANT to dress as a woman? Why would such a guy want to be with a person who looks like a woman ?--its GUYS who turn him on and women, for god's sake, For that matter, guys who look like women, should, by all rights, would be LESS sexually attrative than a healthy Macho stud dude.

Now there IS a theory that gay guys mau dress as women to "Attract" straight men. But it makes MORE sense that gay guys go after OTHER gay guys, and it seems to me that looking like a woman would be "using the wrong bait".

Going after a straight guy while dressed as a woman also seems to be a dead end---I cant beleive gay guys would be actually that STUPID. What (really) straight guy would want to have sex with another guy only DRESSED as a woman?---If he didnt pick up on it right away, he definately would by the time they got naked.----Sure, It MIGHT have happened, if one or both partys were drunk enough, but I cannot imagine how THIS approach would be reliably depended upon by a gay guy to get sex.

The best theory I have heard is that Gay CDers are usually the smaller "femmy' guys who feel they cant compete for lovers who prefer the more macho looking partners. Out of desparation they dress as women and go after the few "border line" "straight men" or guys who ARE turned on by "trannies", but THIS theory also has holes in it for rhe same reason as above---There are NOT that many tranny lovers out there to make the approach worth the effort.---especially when one considers the apparent numbers of gay CDers out there, this is likely not what is going on.

CDing and Gayness really makes little sense, yet we see it often enough to almost be tempted to associate it with a part of being gay.----but all and all, perhaps it is an illusion. CDing may have nothing at all to do with gayness and the same things that evoke CD in gays are the same that drive Hetro guys to CD--eg. fetish or identity conditions rather than sexuality. The gay guys just may be more PUBLIC and open about it than Hetro guys.

As far as my research goes, I have uncovered a LOT about CD TS TG etc, but still the APPARENT affinity of GAYS to CDing is still my biggest mystery, yet to be resolved.

(Note I am not talking about TS here-- where a bio male may have a female brain. The reasons for CDing and being attracted to males in this case are obvious and is a distinctly different condition from homosexuality--where only sexual orentation is involved)

Ah-May-Lee
    Gays that CD might be doing it for the same reasons as straight guys, because they feel good when they crossdress. Maybe there is no sexual element involved when gays crossdress, just as I heard many times on this forum that most straights don’t cd for sexual reasons. Just because a gay person cross dresses, doesn’t mean he is doing it for sexual reasons.

As far as why would gays crossdress if they are attracted to men and other men would find it difficult to be with another man who cross dresses because they are only attracted to men and not to women. Well, the same could be said of straight Cds, why would a straight man CD when women are mostly attracted to men and not women. How can a straight cd attract women when they are dressed as women, this is the same thing you are saying about gay CDs Marina but put in the straight man perspective. Woman are mostly attracted to men so when men are dressed as women then this goes against why straight men CD, it makes little sense why straight men CD when women are looking for men and not women.

Also you forget that there are Bi-men out there, that do like men dressed as women. There are also guys out there that consider themselves straight as an arrow, yet find no problems having sex with a T-girl. The lines between gay and straight are not clear as one might think. There are many border line people out there, with feet in both camps.

Just look at this forum, there are many guys who claim that they are 100% straight, but would be willing to have sex with a very passable T-girl, yet these guys call themselves straight. There are also guys on this forum who call themselves lesbians, which to me boggles the mind, but they think they are lesbians. So the lines aren’t always clear when defining sexual orientation, it all depends what the person thinks of themselves, if they think they arte straight or gay or something else.

So, to answer the original question,,,yes,, well maybe,,, well kinda,, maybe not.... some.. OK there are two of us out there that are gay and CD.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren
    I've said this before, sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality. Words for thought. I also think that gender is gender, and sexuality is sexuality, two seperate issues entirely.

Karen
    I sure have to agree with you on that statement. I used to get so worked up fantasizing about getting it on with a male while I was en femme it would drive me baddy, but I never had the nerve to persue the thoughts. Then a few years back the wife and I decided to try the swinging scene, which we still do today and enjoy it. I decided that since I stay en femme 24/7 it was not gonna change one way or the other with swinging either, so our personal ads was placed with my being a full time CD, and perhaps given a chance in the right situation would love to try at least oral with another male......My wife was fully agreeable with this as well. Anyhow we met a fine couple that did not have problems with my showing up in a dress, and after a few drinks and talk, where the couples male half said it did not matter to him who or what performed oral on him, agreed if it happened it would be fine......So we soon retired to the playroom, and had a great time. I did manage to get down there, but as hard as I tired and as worked up as I was I just could not bring myself to do. So in my way opf thinking, I maya have strong desires to have sex with a male when dressed, but when it came right down to it, I could not do it. I am a hetero.......not a homo......I still have storng desires to do it, and if I ever will, remains to be seen, only time will tell, but I sure do not think that if I did it would make me a homo either.......

The regular doctor I use at the local VA here knows I am a CD, and he has never asked why or batted an eye.........nor has anyone else in the VA center had any problems with my showing up en femme..........I am still in my mid 50's, but retired military and do utilize the VA for lots of things, and other than one or two visits initially when I reitred and showed up in male attire, its been female attire ever since and its not a problem......I would persue the VA to fire that individual as well as go after that Jeep dealer if Iw as in yur shoes.....as there is certainly no need for it, nor is there any concern of theirs what you wear or what you are.

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

It could be the other way around?

Are homosexuals closet crossdressers? My association with several friends indicates that some are, some aren't. Those that are have told me that it sort of helps them because they can understand the tenderness of two women or of a woman and a man instead of two men. Does it really matter?
    :be: Sharon Rose

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile

i agree with krista.as a veteran all our records should be private ,that therapist should be sued.she had no right doing what she did,as our times are sometimes in great peril i quote from the news here in brooklyn ny.this weekend a man was murdered in prospect park in an area with a gay population ,the area where the murder happened was a so called meeting place for gays .now the police are looking for a person who kills gay people.so back to the problem of letting out information to friends and others is very damaging to all of us.be carefull out there girls.love phylisanne

gay v Cross dresser

this issue is about societies perception ,even though the majority of cross
    dressers are hetro ,society classes them as gay.I would ague that c/d cross
    dress to get in touch with their feminine side ,but are not sexually attracted
    to their own gender .Whilst gay,s tend to be more obvious and attracted to
    their own gender and tend to be more extrovert than cross dressers.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve

The best theory I have heard is that Gay CDers are usually the smaller "femmy' guys who feel they cant compete for lovers who prefer the more macho looking partners. Out of desparation they dress as women and go after the few "border line" "straight men" or guys who ARE turned on by "trannies", but THIS theory also has holes in it for rhe same reason as above---There are NOT that many tranny lovers out there to make the approach worth the effort.---especially when one considers the apparent numbers of gay CDers out there, this is likely not what is going on.
    Actually, there are more tranny chasers out there than you think. And most of them are self-proclaimed straight guys. I know, because I was one. As far as why gay men crossdress, it's probably no different than why straight men cross dress. Are straight crossdressing men trying to attract gay women? Of course not. Neither are gay crossdressing men trying to attract straight men (although it happens). Both cases are merely expressing their gender.

But if you want to go with what the medical community would say, you could say a crossdressing gay man is merely a indecisive, straight non-op transsexual.
    Hail Satin!

There are crossdressers who aren't homosexual,
    There are homosexuals who aren't crossdressers,

I am a "closet" crossdresser, but there are not any
    homosexuals in my closet.
    If I want a homosexual, I gotta go out and get me one.

Sometimes I keep both my crossdressing and bi-sexual activites separate, sometimes I mix them up a little bit.
    I have had bi-sexual experiences while wearing some female clothing,
    but I have never had a bi-sexual experience while dressed 100% as
    a women ( including wigs, breastforms, etc )

Junior Member Scrunchie-Bunchie's Avatar
    I'm not gay. I'm a male lesbian

I love women and I'd love to be a woman but if I was then I'd probably be a lesbian.

I love the feel and look of the clothes. I'd love desperately to be able to go out dressed but I ralise that'll never happen. I'm lucky to have a supportive wife.

I have never considered homosexual acts as men don't attract me that way.

One of the comments my wife makes is that I'm the most masculine man she's ever met and that she loves the fact that I can switch off the macho junk we have to do outside. Her ex was an all-macho soldier with a penchent for other women.

I may be a closet dresser, but I'm not a closet homosexual. Sure, being dressed girly will make me fantasize, but that's because I'm feeling feminine. But fantasy stay just that, a fantasy.

My answer

Let me put in my 2 cents (well, maybe 10 cents with inflation) here. When folks ask me if I'm straight, gay or bi, I say:"Yes". When they ask what that means, I say I'm all of the above and none of the above. I'm Ericka, end of story. What I happen to do privately is my business, unless I choose to tell someone. Everyone is an individual and everyone is different. I accept my friends for who they are and they accept me. I don't worry about classing someone in a "group" one way or the other. I enjoy the diversity. It's so much nicer than trying to "classify" someone. Take care, Ericka