Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: were you dressed as a boy?

Not my mother dressing me. My younger sister and I shared a bedroom until I was 8 or 9. I remember when she had friends sleep over dressing in mama's cloths and clicking around in her way to large high heels. It was fun at the time but don't think if influenced me to CDING

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My mum was an avid knitter and knitted cardigans etc for children in the family,neighbourhood etc she used to get me to try them on for size.Don't think it had anything to do with me starting to crossdress.Though I can imagine the furore if I told my mum it was her fault
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

No I have just always loved women's clothes, since I was very young. I still do. I love the beautiful dresses that women are wearing now.

Jennifer

Nothing like this happened in my childhood.
    In my teenage years my wife-to-be got me to model for her when she was dressmaking.

Never dressed as a child that I remember (there's lots I don't remember, my Mom will tell me about something I did as a child every now and then that I have absolutely no memory of) but my Mom did put me in a wig. I was very close to her as a kid, there was also an issue of me only going to the bathroom to pee and only sitting down, I must have wanted to 'be like Mommy.' I started dressing in girls clothes at about 7 or 8 years old.

Nothing like this really. I had no sisters but used to wear my moms tights all the time. I remember she had a pair of blue ones that I loved.

I was a semi-guinea pig for Mom's sewing many times but I suppose the idea of being a girl was cemented when she used to let me lay my head on her lap as a child and she'd stroke my strawberry blonde hair and say I should have been a girl. That and her soft slips I used to wear, her heels; then when my sister got pregnant prior to marriage, the storm hit about being a man and how dirty sex was..........I was ten and figured if I could not be a man then I'd be a girl. In retrospect however, even though the seeds were planted it was the attention I got from men that firmly made me want to dress as a fledgling adult. Had we as a society been as advanced then as we are now, no telling how my life would have turned out. Back then, we had no clue until we ventured into the hidden world of gay show bars that we were not the only ones.........

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Being the youngest of five (3 boys and 2 girls) I vaguely remember being used as a sewing mannequin occasionally.
    But, it was the lure of all the sexy bras, stockings and foundations my mom would prance around in that gave me the idea to emulate my dream girl.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Not by anyone else, but yes, I wore dresses and girl's undies a lot - for whatever reason, I liked them. Earliest occasion I can remember was when I was maybe in the first grade, I loved watching the "Josie and the Pussy Cats" cartoon on Saturday morning - didn't know why, but I loved their outfits. So, I put on one of my cousin's one-piece bathing suits since she'd been over the day before and was dancing around on the bed during the cartoon. Mom came in and freaked! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" - "I'm playing Josie and the Pussy Cats." - "Well stop doing that!" I won the boys beauty pageant twice when I was a kid at school - somebody should've really picked up on what was going on with me!! ;-)

I was dressed twice by my mom once for Halloween. (a baton twirler) And once in cub scouts we did a beatles skit we needed girl fans. I'll never know if that had anything to do with my crossdressing I think I was trying on her undies before this.

My mom wanted to dress me up as a girl for Halloween when I was maybe 12, but I said no, I regret it to this day would love to know how she would dress me but I already new I wanted to dress like girls and it scared me. Missed opportunity.

No adult dressed my in girls clothes while growing up but I do remember being 3 or 4 and going into my mom's lingerie drawer and wearing some of her pantyhose and other things. However when I was 7ish, my sister who is three years older, dressed me up in one of her dance uniforms - tights, leotard, leg warmers (showing my age), and some makeup; and at that time, we wore the same size shoe. Growing up, I would sneak into her room, and wear her things, until I left for college.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

I never got dressed by anyone that I know of, but I had very curly hair from the beginning, and a favorite doll. No one has ever mentioned whether my mother dressed me up with my hair to be like my three sisters. Somehow I expect that she did though. Later on my Dad and uncle always threatened to use a jackknife on me when my hair got too long... I wonder why?

I was never dressed as a boy but it is still unclear to me how I began to wear stockings and/or pantyhose at 4. I remember wearing the stockings and/or pantyhose around the house and my mother even took pictures of me reading while sitting in them on the floor or at the table. She made no judgement and clearly let the door swing open wide on my curiosity which grew with each and every sensual memory. There is no question in my mind that her awareness and not only acceptance of it but tolerance and openness of it imprinted heavily on my psyche in a beautiful way.

There's another thread with some pics of us dressed when chic.
    My first time was around my 7, may 6 years old. For a mime performance, i was dressed as a girl and my mom made a wig with some whool.
    I didn't like being the reason of laughs for others because for some reason I like how I was dressed except for the wig...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I grew up with only girls. So it was a pretty common occurrence to play dress up. I took a break from age 10 to 20 but I've recently started dressing up again.

Bit of background first. My Dad was a building trades worker and in the days when, if the weather stopped working he simply did not get paid. So, at 5 years old I contracted Scarlet fever and was taken off to an isolation hospital for several weeks. When I came out everything that I had taken in had to be left behind, including my pj's. My period in hospital coincided with a prolonged spellets of bad weather and money was tight. So for the next few weeks I had to wear some pj's that my older sister had out grown. Not sure if that was my start it on dressing,but I do recall that they were much more comfortable than any boy pj's I had ever worn.

I remember my mom telling stories about dressing me in girls clothes when I was a baby and toddler. I don't remember any of it. I do know that when she would talk about it I wished I did remember. I don't believe it influenced me to begin crossdressing. At about 9-10 yr old I had already begun to try on my sisters clothes and when mom would mention the story of when I was little it would embarrass me. I was afraid she suspected my new found hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Some here have told us that they were were dressed by their moms so mom could alter/hem dresses for others.There are many examples of boys dressing as girls on the web.
    When you were a boy, were you ever dressed as a girl by any female adult, and if yes, could that possibly have helped to put you on the road to CDing?
    My mom used to dress me in girls cloths as a punishment when I was young, what she didn't realise was that I loved it, and would have liked to wear girls cloths all the time. I feel that I was born that way and it wasn't moms fault.

Aspiring Member
    No, never dressed as a girl by an adult. But when I was about 15 or 16 I was at the house of a female school friend one weekend. I had a fairly neutral face and quite long hair, and out of the blue, she said to me "You'd look good as a girl". After joking around for a while, I "reluctantly" agreed to let her practice make-up on me. Once that was done, she found me a dress, and I put it on. She was right. I did look good as a girl. I didn't let on that I was really enjoying it though. It certainly wasn't the first time I had worn a dress, but it was the first time with make-up.
    My only worry was that she would tell people at school, but as far as I am aware, she never told anyone.

I had often worn my sister's clothes prior to this, so there's no way my CDing can be attributed to that event.