Thread: Ran into a trans in Chicago Sunday. What r the odds?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Ran into a trans in Chicago Sunday. What r the odds?

No, I mean our cars collided!
    I was on holiday with my adult daughter. The one that knows, but doesn't want to see or hear anything about Sherry!

We were returning our rental car and banged bumpers with the trans's car inside a parking building. She was driving, about my age, 60/70's, and dressed much like she was attending a costume party. She was with her adult daughter and an older GG. My daughter said she looked like a toy doll.

As we exchanged ID's and insurance, I didn't mention anything to do with her unusual outfit and referred to her as "she". Then, they went on and we returned out rental car.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, that is about all you can do, I did know two people who were dressed meeting that way once, they became good friends after the incident.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have to wonder if maybe she's on here and will see this. That would be kind of neat.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 07-17-2018 at 11:50 AM.

You should have said..."of all the dames in the world I run into you"

Banned Read only
    How about, I have a dress just like that and love wearing it. Might just make a CD friend.

Not a "Trans Am"?

I could go in a derby and not bump into another girl here!

I'm moving!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

This not likely to lead to a T friendship. Never mind that she lives 3 time zones away. She hit me. So, I want her insurance company to pay for the damage to my rental car. Which could be substantial!
    All she got was a damaged hub cap!

And, in so doing, avoid a claim against my insurance co. and me paying the $500 deductible on my policy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    One of ours has been to my cardiologist office twice on the same days I have. I thought, what are the odds? the first time, then saw her again Monday. If the 70+ CD/TS that wears athletic skirts to the doc in East knoxville is reading this, I admire your willingness to rock that outfit at the cardiologist!
    Life is too short to be boring.

I'm 70 plus and would be willing to appear in a similar dress anytime to show my desire to be feminine.

Ok, I guess I better add a photo. This is similar to the dress she wore. Only with a 70 year old man's face.
    P1020664 (575x640).jpg

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I'm sure if that had happened to me and my wife was sitting in the passenger seat she would have had fears that physical contact with another CDer could be contagious and make me far worse .

My daughter knows and has met Teresa so thankfully I wouldn't face that problem with her .

At least no one was hurt , cars can have the dents knocked out and put right with a lick of paint but people don't get off so lightly sometimes .

I could have been very interesting if you were dressed as Sherry , friendships have happened out of some very odd circumstances on occasions .
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-20-2018 at 04:57 AM.