Thread: Doing things better?

Doing things better?

Good Morning All,

I hope you are comfortable where you are today. Been oppressively muggy here. I was thinking the other day - is there a task that you do better when you present as a women over a man? My example is that I notice that I type better than my male self. So is that like stereotyping myself? The thought came to me.

Hugs

Valerie

I drink white whine better, something I never do in male mode.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I feel at home just walking, I have always had a feminine gait and it seems more natural when dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, me too. When I put heels & hose on, something clicks and my walking is different...slower, toes more pointed in, smaller steps, arm swing,shoulders back, elbows front, etc. very enjoyable.

At first I thought not, but then thought of this in a broad way! I believe that I perform most tasks better these days when I'm in my more Femme mode.

I would like to think that by releasing one of our natural talents, we may well be able to release more of our inner talent!

Make-up alone can turn my Taiji into a near performance-art, and "Nail show"
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Sometimes I like to walk behind my wife. I tell her I like to watch my favorite swing. She was behind me the other day and told me I've developed a nice swing. LOL. Love that woman.

Banned Read only
    Valerie,
    I definitely drive better dressed , I take more care with other road users , I'm more patient and I watch my speed .

Banned Read only
    Domestic chores. When my wife is at work for seven hours plus I do all the chores; laundry, ironing, meal preparation, baking, vacuuming, etc. It's not that I do not do those chores also in male mode, but, I do get a lot more accomplished en femme.

I walk better when dressed.

And by "Walk" I mean mince.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I definitely dance better as a girl

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I pay attention to a lot of the little things that I do or happen around me when en femme. Partly because I still have a self confidence gap I'm attempting to fill, when I'm out it's partly a safety thing and it's always partly the joy of just being me. It's not being hyper-vigilant but being more aware of myself and my surroundings, sort of a Zen "be here now", in practice.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    I find I do clerical type jobs better - family accounts, sorting files, editing etc. I think I have more patience when en femme.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    For me no.
    I think its wishful thinking more than anything or a form of projection of what a CD would think women do better than men.
    The old that makes me "feel" girly thing CDs do.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-17-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Yeah, when I present female I'm much better at getting objectified by men. I would be flattered but the realisation that GG's have to live with this everyday of their lives makes me realise why I dislike the alpha male type so much.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Dancing baby Dancing I'm too much of a robot dancing as a guy,but i seem to let all go when dancing en femme

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Read only
    Majella/Sophie,
    I'd forgotten about dancing all I can say I feel I dance better, I can't say it looks any better ! I must admit wearing heels does help me move better on the dance floor , until my feet start to complain .

Quote Originally Posted by rocval2001 View Post
    Good Morning All,

I hope you are comfortable where you are today. Been oppressively muggy here. I was thinking the other day - is there a task that you do better when you present as a women over a man? My example is that I notice that I type better than my male self. So is that like stereotyping myself? The thought came to me.

Hugs

Valerie
    No, i don't think there is for me really. Sure, i feel better inside, but CDing doesn't change the way i actually do things.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."