Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing heels publicly while in man mode

Silver Member
    Yes, do it! Surprisingly, heels in male mode works incredibly well. Last year, I had the great pleasure of seeing the stage version of "Kinky Boots" The role of Lola was played by a former winner of Ru Pauls Drag Race. Her femme outfits were predictably fabulous, but the real surprise was when she came on stage in a mens suit, she wore 5 inch heels and looked stunning.

I do it myself, as well. The heels, not the stunning part. But it works. I know it looks good because women give me compliments all the time. Men, of course, say nothing. But who cares? And however it may look, I feel ten times better than that, because it makes my feet look smaller, and my legs look longer.

I went to a Television show in December in male mode but with heels, no reaction either way.

I don't wear heels, but quite often wear womens sandals or court shoes whilst in man mode. The shoes never really get a second glance, my skirt on the other hand quite often gets a second glance.

I've worn black heeled sandals under boot cut women's jeans without much notice being taken. It's funny but, being English and older, I look back to the mid '70's and remember my red platform heeled shoes, skinny tight white cords, and see through cheesecloth shirts and realize how feminine we guys could dress back then. And it was simply fashion. I did crossdress back then too but honestly most clothing was gender shared, at least in the big city. Weird times we live in today I sometimes think.