Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing heels publicly while in man mode

Wearing heels publicly while in man mode

I am in no way passable, never would be (unfortunately), especially with facial hair at the moment, however my desire to wear my Nine West heels or booties with my dress jeans is overwhelming. My jeans are longer and hide the heels enough but that little sexy heel clicking on the ground while ever so slightly sticking out might give it away. Has anyone else ever been in this situation and what did you do?

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I've done it many times. Go for it, you'll enjoy it!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I have done this a few times - if it makes you happy enjoy it

I'd like to try it but I think people would get tired of picking me up every time I fell. Beside I may break a hip or something. I do wear short 2 inch heels sometimes.

I do it quite a bit, and have forever. Not stilettos, though. Narrow, but not that narrow. I also wear western boots in male mode quite a bit, and had the heels on all of them built up to 2-3/4" No one has ever commented on the extra high heels on my western boots, but even when I've thought my jeans covered the other high heels I see people's eyes drawn to them. I don't know that I'd even notice on someone else, but some people are particularly perceptive of it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I wear my 3 1/2" heeled brown boots in man mode no one gives me a second glance!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I’d love to see what you all wear when doing this. Maybe it will boost my confidence.

I have a couple pairs on boots with chunky heels I wear out in male mode. One pair has a four inch heel. Not one comment about them.

I wear these a LOT. https://www.amazon.com/Brash-Cognac-...payless+combat
    Attached Images Attached Images
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Stilleto Gurl View Post
    I’d love to see what you all wear when doing this. Maybe it will boost my confidence.
    Just google "men wearing high heels" then click on images. You will see 100s of examples.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I used to do it all the time usually boots or ankle boots.
    I really don't care for traditional high heels because they hurt my feet.

Nice MG 1600 I presume?

Wait a minute... Dress jeans? Like... formal jeans?

One of the cars at work.. but it's a 1500. :-D

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My brother had that same body style and it just had MGA on the hood grills so I think his was a 1960 1500.

Yes, why? Nice dark denim.

I had a very supportive and lovely crazy girlfriend, but she always forbade me to dress like that.

I love my Nine West and wear them out in male mode all the time. I get lots of positive comments and even more “you wear them well and walk better than I can”. I started off only wearing black but now nude rules. I have several stores that I stop at most of the ladies compliment me on my shoes. I say no one cares go for it.
    Last edited by Mgreenva; 07-17-2018 at 07:09 PM.

I wear pointy toed spikes, 4" to 4.5", out and about regularly in "boy" mode. I tend to prefer ankle boots or knee high boots in the fall and winter. I get a few stares every now and then, and fewer comments, most of them positive. There are a few stores I visit while making my regular errands where I have never been seen without heels. I do prefer to wear pants long enough to cover at least most of the heel - partly for stealth, but as much because I think it looks better.

For the most part it's a non-issue, but I would want to make sure everyone close to me knew I was doing this and was OK with it. You should think about how you would deal with meeting someone you know while out in your heels - it will happen eventually. (Hint: Honesty is the best policy.)

- Diane

For a crossdresser's site with an English and theater flair, I am surprised that nobody posted doing it in a show. I did it three times, in Caberet, Rock of Ages and something locally written that is political.

...My point is that balance is really important. And Always have gaffer's tape. it is called in theater. That is like good grey duct tape but better. Your supports of the shoe are critical. Then, it becomes really rather easy.

Did it once on ice in Chicago trying miserably to pass in a production of the Scrooge Christmas story at the Goodman downtown..
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 07-20-2018 at 03:55 PM.

You bet I have, the roughest and toughest of men just smiled at me.

I usually always wear female footwear. If your pants are long enough to cover the top of the shoe most people will never notice.

Banned Read only
    I have a 3" heel knee high black swede boot that I absolutely love to walk in, so womanly. I have worn them under long black boot cut girl jeans to two different malls. The mall cop clocked me, so did a male sales person, a female and a couple other females at a different mall, the last two had a big laugh. The long jeans, same color as the boot covered just about all of the boot except for a little of the heel. Wore the same thing at a different mall and don't think any one noticed. ????????? I also wear tan 2" heel booties with long boot cut matching color pants and they pass.

Why do some find it wrong for a man to wear girl foot wear when it looks nice on him and anything that a woman wears whether it be male or female is wonderful? Some really screwed up people out there!!!!!!

Wear what you like, toughen up your skin, ignore them and enjoy.

Wild high heeled boots for men are part of popular culture music scene, so the path is opening wider and wider.

Shoes are such a small fraction of our appearance that the heels are less important than the manner in which we are walking- i.e. what we confirm about gender when we get attention for the sound.

I remember when a pierced ear was a huge deal- I can't remember any more which ear signaled gay and the other straight but swashbuckling! Now it means nothing. I suspect heels are going the same way.
    We are all beautiful...!

I sometimes wear female boots with wide heels in winter when going shopping or somewhere I probably won't meet anyone I know (similar to those Jennifer_Ph posted in this thread), but I'm too scared to wear higher heels or even pumps or sandals with high heels in male mode. I just don't want to be too conspicuous and provoke someone to take a picture and post it online. But I always try on shoes in store when I'm buying them in male mode, even I risk someone might see me wearing them for a minute or so.

I've done it like going to the mall and found no one seemed to care!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......