Thread: Best laid plans of mice and girls

Best laid plans of mice and girls

Wife went to visit her mom for three and a half weeks. I was ecstatic. The opportunity to dress at home unlimited for three weeks. Not even one week in my daughter got an internship near the house and just let me know she is going to stay with me two nights a week. Sigh...they never really do move out do they. Charli will just have to stay under wraps a little bit more for the next few weeks.

Love, Charli

Charli....look at the positive parts which is if your daughter is going to stay at your home two nights a week, you still have 4 1/2 days to be yourself for the next three weeks i'll bet you will have a wonderful time

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Where is your daughter staying the other nights?
    Sounds kinda hokey almost like your wife and her had this planned just to keep an eye on you.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-17-2018 at 11:04 PM.

How about you use this opportunity to actually have some father-daughter time? I would think that you would be more grateful for the opportunity to have that than resentful for not being able to live 24/7 as a woman. Call me naive,if you like.

2 of mine came up for the school holidays.
    One "borrowed" may make up, the other "borrowed" my floral PJs - I got my PJs back but I do have to restock my make up now.

Maybe Charli should wear nike running tights and pretty sports top to relax in at home, you'll be amazed how girls relate to pretty clothes.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Is it time for Charli to have a girl to girl talk with daughter ?

Charli, I am sorry that you plans have been foiled.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

At least it sounds like you’ll still have plenty of 24/7 time with a couple days of quality time with you daughter mixed in. See if she wants to go to dinner, out for a walk or maybe even a mani/pedi ... you can still make the most of it.

Yes, that happens all the time.

It is good when you get a long stretch of time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I call such periods, "Home alone without my adult supervision."
    I've had the house and the summer to myself too, since mid-June. It all ends in about a week or two when my wife and I reunite. She spent time on the east coast with our other grandchildren.
    I spent nearly every day en femme as Ilene. I was myself. I lived Ilene almost 24/7. Became comfortable with Ilene to the point where I dress, go out and do my errands, and think nothing of it. It doesn't become a special event. I need to be aware in that respect to not get too comfortable with it. I will need to return to regular life shortly..... at least for now.

Don't let the few nights your daughter lodges with you spoil The Dream. You still have plenty of personal space. Heck.... you say 4 or 5 days of the week are free and clear. There's many a sister on this forum who would BEG for 4 days to themselves to freely dress up. Go for it.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

When my daughter comes to stay I think her good cooking out weighs my desire to dress.

Banned Read only
    One week into your three week vacation leaves two weeks decreased by two nights. Looks like you're still ahead five day a week. Go out to dinner with your daughter. I'd take some one on one time with my kids anytime.

It sucks when expectations don't happen. But this one isn't too bad considering you still get 5 days a week to dress and might get some time quality time with your daughter.

I’m sorry if I sounded resentful. A little disappointed in the change in plans, but I love spending time with my daughter. And if there is anyone who would accept me it would be her.

Don’t think I’m ready to come out quite yet. I haven’t thought through all of the potential ramifications.

Thanks for the support and kind comments.

Love,
    Charli