Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women's Sexy Underwear

From the earliest I can remember it has been the fabrics - soft, silky, lacy, embroidered, sheer, you name it and I loved it.
    Of course sexual excitement occurred later but that didn't need the clothing to set it off, it was there anyway.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It was one piece swimsuits that did it for me at an early age, (9-10ish) they were the first things I got enjoyment from wearing, though I did enjoy looking at the lingerie sections of my mother's mail order catalogues. I did dabble with wearing 'sexy' lingerie much later but it never did a lot for me. I still have a few bits and pieces but haven't put them on them for ages. I much prefer wearing what a 'typical' GG would wear.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Nylon panties in any pastel color with a little lace trim were irresistible to me in my early years and , quite frankly, they still are. I remember all of the Sears or Penney’s catalogs with their many pages of bras, panties, slips stockings and even garter belts. I wanted all of it.

Panties were not my first piece of women's clothing, it was a Merry Widow when I was 5-ish, so no sexual component at that age. I wear panties everyday and do love them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

For me the crossdressing started very early, my mother would sew my sister nice dresses and I didn't understand why I never got anything. I would sneak and try them on. Then one day I found my mothers sexy things, from there it was no turning back. I have such a collection, could probably full a lingerie store. Hugs Faith

No sexy underwear did not do it for me, what brought me into dressing was an overwhelming desire that I should in fact dress as a woman one day. I think in a way sexy underwear is great if you have someone who will see you wearing them but on the other hand I suppose wearing sexy underwear is an ego boost to the person wearing the underwear.
    Another thing is that above a certain size sexy underwear seems not to be there or when it is, for me at least some of the styles I do not think i would look good in but on the other hand I do have very pretty bras and panties that look good and make me feel good in them as well.
    Its all down to personal preference and what one feels good in.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Nylon hosiery first did it for me. About puberty I tried on my mothers,and then latter in life slips,negligees, then heels. In my first apartment my GF's items left to remind me of her, were fodder to a resurgence of CDing when alone. Fetishism is a driving force that can be troublesome. Try to hold the reigns on going to far.

It is ironic that my sister's simple cotton panties were my start. But once I discovered better fabrics I had hold of the long line and have fished the depths! I love lacy and slinky, and am an affficionado of all the different fabrics available in lingerie, and am sewing my own now!

Underdressing and nightgowns was 99% of my crossdressing until I retired and branched out into wanting every kind of dress and skirt/top combo that exists, and making a point of declaring it ok for males.

I now understand that lingerie was my main interest bc crossdressing is my way of trying to be sexy in a feminine way. I finally realized my sexuality is feminine, and the main feminine thing about me. Skirts are important bc of the underlying message of framing my sexuality. Wearing girly shorts is desirable only if flared and skirt like.

The other feminine things that are communicated and integrated with lingerie and dresses and loose filmy clothing are the freedom to feel all kinds of sensual pleasures from wind, and movement-vaguely sexual in the way strong sensations tend to remind us of each other. Also the emotional freedom that comes from being able to be an observer/evaluator rather than an actor/chaser.

By not tucking I enjoy the sensation of movement of lingerie across my skin, and this is wonderful as well.

But I have also experienced actually being a woman, as an incontrovertible identity, at which point I was fine with wearing anything- bc I wasn't trying to prove anything by broadcasting my femininity. However, I still wanted to enjoy broadcasting it, but the need became far less intense and I could go longer between seeing myself as cute and attractive in the mirror.
    Last edited by phili; 07-21-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    We are all beautiful...!

My crossdressing start was my mom's Playtex girdle with nylons. the girdle had garters and the girdle with the gusset gave me that flat feminine look and the nylons looked and felt wonderful. That was it I was and am a crossdresser. Sexy underwear came much later but today sits mostly in the back of the drawer. I now like comfortable panties and some tight ones when the need to tuck for outfits is necessary. I will say that I miss the older panties the material and a defined gusset I felt was a good fit and look. I am Mostly a bikini girl!

Mine started with Skating costumes, but I will group one piece swim wear, leotards, body suits, teddies into that style. Lingerie came a close second.

Kelsey

I didn't try panties until 2 decades after I first started dressing. I wore one of my sister's discarded bras, but the idea of wearing my sister or mother's panties was revolting so I went commander. But I liked my mother's half slips for similar reasons you stated for liking sexy underwear. But for me the outerwear is the bigger draw.

I can't say that I have ever been aroused by a piece of clothing. For me it all started with an unattended bra, I thought it was comfortable and it grew from there.
    ~Sometimes it's better to just let things be, let people go, don't fight for closure, don't ask for explanations.~

It was not the "sexiness" of female underwear that fascinated me (back in the 1950s) but curiosity about it. With no sisters I could only wonder at what the girls my age and older might be wearing under their skirts and dresses (no trousers then). Particularly intriguing was the fact that at around 12 or 13 those girls started wearing nylon stockings (no tights then either!). "What must that feel like", I wondered. Putting on a pair of mother's old stockings gave some idea but made me think even more about what the girls used to hold them up. Some women, I knew, wore elastic garters but that was not "exciting" to me because most boys used those to keep their socks up! I knew my mother used a girdle with suspenders and I started to notice (in shop window displays and catalogues) that various styles of suspender belt also existed.
    None of these were "sexy" in the sense implied in the question at the head of this thread. They were, though, the start of my interest in wearing female clothing. I learned a lot from my first girlfriends - some wore suspender belts, some had light roll-on girdles and I knew from what they told me, that some, especially older girls or those with larger figures, had to wear more substantial girdles (more like my mother's). I don't think any of those girls regarded such garments as "sexy": in fact, they found them a bit of a nuisance but I found myself wanting to try them - to experience what it might feel like to be wearing them. Gradually, when I was a bit older, I managed to acquire (buy) such underwear for myself and that led to wanting to know how all the other things felt - bras, slips, shoes, dresses, skirts, etc. I haven't really tried much in the way of so-called "sexy" underwear. I suppose it's because it was way back in those early days that my dressing and preferences were established and I haven't moved on.

For me it was Mother's high heels, then her girdles and slips. Oh the softness of those slips..........

Banned Read only
    Prettytoes I have the Maidenform Tanga"s just like you and love them just like you. If we do maybe other CD's should try them.

Spot on for me deebra thats what got me hooked!

I started by wearing my mom's slips and other lingerie, she had a couple of slips that were very lacy and sheer and I absolutely loved the way they felt on me. A lot of the lingerie I have now would be considered sexy and skimpy so yes it probably did and I still love it.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    To me, all nylon lingerie is sexy. First it started with panties which were any regular underwear that I could get my hands on. Then it moved on to slips, bras, stockings and girdles. It then eventually grew to skirts and dresses also. I was over 20 years into CD'ing before I tried wigs, makeup and shoes. I'm more of a lazy CD'er now, I can't be bothered with wigs, or makeup anymore. I always underdress, with skirts, pantyhose, or stockings to go with the skirt when the mood hits me.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Possible from looking at SEAR / JCP catalog at an early age, but 1st pair of panties worn was with my friend she and I switched underwear /panties at about 5/6years old at her house.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Did women's sexy underwear get you into crossdressing?
    Yes. Although just cotton, the texture, colour, and fit were so new and amazing to me. I remember my first with such clarity: low-rise bikini cut, purple with white stars.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Did women's sexy underwear get you into crossdressing? First seeing them for how colorful, soft, sexy and skimpy they were, so different than the men's you were wearing. Seeing sexy well built women in them and causing you to become aroused. Then the "draw" into the world macho men are not suppose to go by "trying them on and the wonderful sexual feeling you felt". Felt so good and unlike anything else you had experienced you had to do it again and again and more just might make it get even better.

For me CDing started at age four when I tried my little girl playmates shoes on and they felt so good I didn't want to give them back. At age twelve the above came calling, how could I turn down something that felt so good? Wonder if I would enjoy the clothes and being feminine as much as I do now IF I had been born a girl?
    I’m dating myself here, but I remember it being pictures of the lingerie section of the jcpenney Christmas catalog that planted the seed as to what it would feel like to wear women’s panties/lingerie. From there, any time I managed to sneak a peek at one of the fredericks of Hollywood, Victoria’s Secret, etc, or any of the other catalogs that came in the mail for my mom, I was hooked.

As far as panties go, I absolutely love them and wear them constantly. Through the years, my collection has gotten QUITE extensive! I’m obsessed with the shiny, smooth, silky, style fabrics, sos it’s very hard to find them as most of the shiny, satin, tho styles went out of fashion in the late 90s, early 2000s... now, it’s a lot of boring, dull lace and “shudders”... microfiber... ugh!

I am constantly hunting them down online, but they are expensive and hard to find in my size.

I still think that some CD out there that has any type of sewing abilities could make an absolute FORTUNE selling shiny, sexy panties online. I’ve found sellers on eBay selling shiny panties that are “for men” and they charge quite a bit. They looked “handmade “ but I had to try them so I bought a pai and kept my fingers crossed... but they arrived and i was not impressed... exposed threads from poorly finished seams... cheap elastic bands, poor fitting, nothing to accommodate the “bulge”.... honestly, I could’ve done a better job with no sewing experience...

But to get back on track, I DEFINITELY have an overpowering fetish for shiny, sexy panties... I don’t have the exact number but I do know it’s easily over 300 pairs... even though I crossdress mainly as a fetish, I almost always underdress in women’s panties in everyday “guy” life.

Silver Member
    As a boy, I envied my older sisters' dresses! This was during and after WWII, and their panties were white and probably cotton, not so sexy, but I did wear them with a dress, when I could. Mom's slips were always a favorite, so smooth and silky.

I remember looking at the sears/JCP catalog the women’s bra and panties section. All I wanted was to wear what the models in the picture were wearing. I always imagined myself wearing the sexy lingerie like they were wearing.

I couldn't resist buying my first pair of panties in the Amazon Prime sale! Made by Calvin Klein! And they arrived today! I shaved down to the panty lines before putting them on for the proper look!

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Was,nt panties first for me but my mothers silky slips when I was about 7 or 8 ..panties came much later but now I wear them every day ..I have not worn male underwear for around 7 or 8 years now and I dont intend to ever again