Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women's Sexy Underwear

Nope, I was crossdressing way before any sexual desires were part of my life. I crossdressed because I believed that I was really supposed to be a girl, and expected god to fix my body, and I'd grow female parts and my male parts would disappear by the time I got to high school.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think it wasnt sexy underwear specifically, but one day i had the urge to try on my moms bra and it went from there...

Ditto from me, as i read most of the comments....

Feminine under garments is def what started me.....can remember being fascinated with sexy, silky underwear; slips (used to steal and wear my mom’s); of course bras; and of course any sort of hosiery I could get my hands on.

While i have obviously gotten into a broader set of femme clothes, this stuff still fascinates me to this day.

What is it about that stuff that i am attracted to??? Giggles

For me it was mother's stockings and pantyhose which I love to this day. I will say a silk thong is thrilling to put on and also remove. When I put on or remove a pair of panties I always feel very feminine for some reason.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Yup, I started with panties.

Though my first fascination with femininity was at 5 when i saw my stepmoms cowgirl knee high boots and when i got my nails painted by my mom.
    But i didn't feel feminine at the time and nothing else became of it. Didn't start till I was 19 years old.

A shame too, It would have been so erotic to wear panties to highschool.

Was how it started for me, a pair of lace undies ended up in my draw and I started wearing them and felt sexy when wearing them.

Now my cross dressing is very much to make me feel sexy. I love the feel of some silk undies and stockings. I feel so pretty and empowered and I get carried away with the idea of slowly stripping.

Not sure if I want to make the jump to going outside as Hazel. Tempted to find a place where I can have all the make up and hair done but not sure.

Started with sports bras and swimsuits because I could not stand drab sportswear any more after realizing the attractiveness of women's body-hugging patterns/colors/fabrics to run and swim.

It started with satin and silk panties for me. Then progressed to other lingerie

For me it was going to take a shower in my parents bathroom and finding my mothers pantyhose hanging there to dry. I could not help myself and had to try them on.... That was it, I was hooked. Although I did not understand at that age (probably 9-11 years old), I only knew I liked the way they felt.

I high school, for halloween one year, my girlfriend let me borrow her cheerleader outfit (complete outfit including underwear) and it felt oh so good and comfortable.

Periodically I would sneak my wife clothes for many years of our marriage. But for the last 5 years, it has taken a much stronger hold.

It started with being in a thrift shop with the wife and finding a couple pairs of pantyhose for sale and when I showed them to the wife her comment was if I wanted them, OK. That has lead to panties for underdressing to going out very late at night alone wearing skirts and dresses.

Although she is not supportive fully, she does allow me my pleasures.

When I was about 10-11 yrs old, I was intrigued by the lingerie pages of the Sear catalog, whihc every home had back then. My curiosity forced me to secretly try on Mom's bras, girdles, panties, etc on a pretty regular basis. I gues that I didn't replace them back in her dresser properly and then one night, when I went to bed, I found a brand new Playtex Living bra, in my size, under my pillow, witha note attached, saying '"Here, no you have your own bra, please leave mine alone!" M=Nothing more was ever said and I never touched her lingerie again. I continued to secretly wear that bra through High School and then, about 40 years later found myself still thinking about that lingerie. Donna was born.

My start was my mother's full cut white nylon briefs.I didn't think of them as sexy -- others might take a different view -- but they were available. Later stumbled onto things more youthful. Nowadays I look for pretty, color, comfort and fit. If that encompasses sexy as well , that'll work for me.

Silver Member
    My mother put me in nylon panties when I was 4 or so. After that I wore them often and progressed as my older sisters did.

Quote Originally Posted by Celee View Post
    I remember looking at the sears/JCP catalog the women’s bra and panties section. All I wanted was to wear what the models in the picture were wearing. I always imagined myself wearing the sexy lingerie like they were wearing.
    I can remember doing this like it was yesterday. I always looked forward to getting both and browsing through them, what fun! Crissy

Aspiring Member
    In a nut shell, I get a good feeling wearing Panties and I am in a better mood when I wear a really nice and sexy one, these Days my Panties collection is getting bigger and bigger, it's more like a hobby. I am constantly searching to finding the perfect Panties.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

No crossdressing got me into women's underwear and I'm so glad it did. : iihugs:
    Angie

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    " remember looking at the sears/JCP catalog the women’s bra and panties section. All I wanted was to wear what the models in the picture were wearing. I always imagined myself wearing the sexy lingerie like they were wearing"

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    I can remember doing this like it was yesterday. I always looked forward to getting both and browsing through them, what fun! Crissy
    Yes, Crissy, what fun it was living through the pics in those catalogs growing up

My first real interest in crossdressing was probably leotards & tights... but let's just say that a line of brightly-colored and shiny panties from JCPenneys called "Jewels" didn't help matters any...

Lacy PJs

I don't think panties got me started crossdressing as much as the desire to try on my mom's bra and nylons. My first real interest in her undies came when I discovered her peignoir set and panty girdle.

The beginnings of my desire to crossdress started when I was around 6. Thumbing through the Sears catalogs while bored at grandmas house. Started in the back in the toy section but always ended in the front of the catalog where the panties, pantyhose and bathing suits were.

Fast forward about ten years, bored again and snooping through my parents dresser. Then I opened the panty drawer. Picked up a pair of full cut nylon panties and Jane was born.

Yes! When I was 11 I accidentally walked in on my sisters beautiful friend getting dressed to go out. It was the first time I really saw someone in sexy undies. The best part was that she wasn't shy and turned to face me with her hands on her hips and that devilish smile and asked me if I wanted to take a picture it would last longer! Lol I said yes but she shooed me out. I've had a thing for black lingerie and pantyhose since then. When I was 12 a bunch of them had a sleepover and thought it would be fun to dress me up as one of the girls and take me out with them. I figured a dress and a wig and some make up. Nope the same girl handed me a set of her black panties and bra and told me to put them on. While she stuffed my bra with socks, The rest gathered an outfit to blend in with theirs. I ended up with black pantyhose and a black dress and some low heels so I didn't wipe out. They did my make up and one had appeared with a wig. And off we went. Most nerve wracking but exciting time of my life and little did I know what it would start!

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra , I suspect that 72years ago that probably had a lot to do with it. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think that is how I started ...and kept this lovely habit which grew on me over time and became more demanding to exceed my expectation by adding so many additions such as women cloths,,,lipsticks ,then lingeries ,then wigs ...to panty hoses to shaving and nail polish ....it is all of being and transformed to beautiful women .....God bless us ...we love it
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....