Reading another post about buying wigs.I felt I had to share my recent experience (My first) in a wig salon.I hope it may help other Ladies who perhaps buy their wigs off the internet,as I have done and in some cases still do.Now I'm definately not an extravagant spender,but I really wanted to get myself at least one good quality wig feeling it w ould be a good investment in the long run

My two friends and I had booked an appointment by email,And the manageress said there was no problem seeing all 3 of us.When we arrived we were greeted warmly and made to feel welcome.I was first to be seen and was seated in dressing room,perused a few wig brochures and the manageress went to fetch,if possible the styles I liked,nothing was too much bother.Well after a few different styles I found THE ONE as soon as I had it on I knew I had to have it,she seemed delighted too.

My friends both went after me,and they too decided to purchase a wig.One of my friend's boldly asked for a discount as we all bought a wig (and her the non thrifty Scot too ) which we got.We thanked Rachel for all her help,she was brilliant

I have to say this has to be up there with the best experience of my Femme life.If you get the chance to get along to a professional Wig Salon I urge you to go for it

Sophie