Thread: lovely experience

lovely experience

hi i am very happy to share that on my 22nd marriage anniversary my wife allowed me to wear beautiful satin nighty along with red satin panty and spend lovely time with the attire. i very much enjoyed the moment, she also like and enjoyed and very anxious to repeat the same as early as possible.

Manemami, I'm glad you got to be you for your anniversary.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Manemani,

That is a beautiful story. It was quite loving of your wife.

Your post from distant India reminds me. Our collection crossdressing habit is a world-wide, humanity-wide phenomenon. It isn't just the western countries. All around the world, good and beautiful "men" find themselves by wearing the clothing and identity of women. India, Korea, Japan, Australia, Switzerland.... the international list goes on. It happens to men of all countries and cultures. It is a wonderful thing.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    What a lovely and understanding wife, we are 18, and maybe i can do the same thing in 4 years LOL!

Happy anniversary

Aspiring Member
    manemami, Happy Anniversary. It's great to hear a story like yours.

It is indeed a lovely eperience, you should treasure the memory and do not forget that other treasure, your wife.

Happy anniversary also, may you have many more.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That was really kind and special, and maybe your wife realized that your crossdressing is a nice opportunity for relationship broadening. Let us know what happens next!
    We are all beautiful...!

It will be nice for you if you can share this side of your life with your wife. I do with mine. If you intend to go out in public looking great you will find her support and that of other ladies so helpful.Thanks to my wife I can go out with her or other ladies and totally blend in. They wouldn't be happy to go for lunch or shopping if I stood out. Happy times ahead for you!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Manemami, congratulations! That's so wonderful and I can only imagine what you'll do to make the next anniversary special.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Manemami,
    How lovely to hear boundaries are coming down in other parts of the World , I'm so pleased you're a member here, it's so good to read what happens in our situation around the World .

Manemami, that's really wonderful for you both. It's great when someone has a partner who is so accepting. Best wishes for more progress, Krea
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."