Thread: I've been camping out alone and I went shopping for a 2 piece Skimpy Bikini set.

I've been camping out alone and I went shopping for a 2 piece Skimpy Bikini set.

That was yesterday, I couldn't get up the nerve to put it on and start working on my new tan lines until this afternoon and 15 minutes after I did, I convinced myself to take a short walk. Wouldn't you know it, I walked right up to some people and had to go back T Camp and cover up!!! I'm not even sure what if anything they saw, But I'd rather be safe than sorry!!! The thing is, I've been planning on doing this for years, And this is NOT the outcome I dreamt of!!!!! I've been out here for almost 3 weeks and haven't seen a soul !!! What a way to kick off my early retirement, Huh??? But now that I've had a taste of what it feels like to wander around and feel so free, I'll be back out in the Sun ASAP !!!!!

Gold Member
    You are lucky. I would dream to have a place out in the middle of no-wear to lounge in.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    I could only dream of a place I didn't have to see anyone for weeks on end.
    Sara

Bloody typical troll-life sounds like, but if it was me I'd soon be out again sodding it. Law of probabilities & all that.

be careful of those pesky mosquitoes
    I don't know big yours gets but here in Colorado there are places they will attack in groups lol
    I guess thats why its called mosquito pass
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

My wife and I are planning to retire in a fifth wheel camper and short of staying near relatives I'm planning on dressing how I feel and I have it figured that I will live that part of the dream on my terms. The part of the dream that says it's none of my business what others think.
    I'm also certain that it will most likely take some hurdles in getting to that point too!

Sweetvici,

Enjoy your time and it would be nice to see a pic of you in the 2 pce Bikini set

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Congrats on how far you got! Feeling the sun on myself while dressed is very pleasurable for me as well, love dressing up and going outside when its nice. Fortunately I live in a rural area so I can get away with things like you describe a bit easier than urban folk!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

If that's you in your avatar and profile pics, I can't imagine what you were worried about.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Go out, you look great in your avatar.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.