Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “Girly Car”

Girly cars have seem to be on my mind lately like how awsome would it be to have a pink or purple dodge challenger. A girl can dream i guess

Single parenting 3 kids I learned to love my soccer-mom mini van. The guys at work hated it. It was like a stealth vehicle with a decent V6. I suspect the cops would think “she can’t be going that fast”, as I was racing to get to the day care before closing time.

Banned Read only
    People will always find a reason to joke about anything. Girly car, butch car, clown car, etc... a car is a car. The only problem is "no car." Enjoy the girly car.

I am always surprised at the significance attached to what type of car you buy.
    I drive a cream colored 2008 Jaguar XJ which is a huge amount of fun to drive. Have driven it more or less across country several times and I love being dressed up and setilng into the leather seats for a long drive. I don't believe it has girly connotations but it feels very sensual and sexy to drive it.

I also own a Tundra truck which is very useful but not sexy.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I also have a Lexus ES 330 which Jillian says is a girly car.
    Never knew that.!

My Mazda MX5 Miata is often called a girly car - and I agree. I think that I look FABULOUS driving it!

I drive a total soccer mom mobile...Land Rover Discover Sport. It goes well with my occasional soccer mom look!

If it’s a contest though, Marlene and her Miata win. You can’t beat a Miata in a girly car competition. It’s like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

If you're gonna do it, you gotta do it properly. Mercedes SLK or Audi TT, ultimate "girly cars" I reckon

Banned Read only
    Eva,
    It must be nice to have a more " Girly " car . I'm stuck with my Volvo estate car that can pull a decent sized trailer , something I sling all my chainsaws in and fetch a good load of logs , or go to the builders merchant to fetch all my DIY needs .

Years ago, I bought a new little blue Nissan Sentra. A week after buying it, I was walking out to my car, on lunch break. I looked at the car and said "oh crap, it's a girl's car." Then I thought about it and said "oh good, it's a girl's car."

Day to day car is a Mercedes C270 CDI, but like going topless in my '96 Merc SLK on fine days.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Love it!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I've had quite a few cars over the years, but mostly Vee Dubs. 2 Mk2 Scirocco's, 2 Golf Gti's, Golf V5, but have moved up to Audi's now. Currently an A4 Tdi but previously I had a gem of a RS4 which met an unfortunate end after only 8 months of ownership

I'm in Louisiana - afraid my girly car is a 4x4! The weather down here isn't very friendly for small cars!

I so fantasize about driving my new 'Blazing Blue Pearl' Toyota Tacoma 4X4 TRD Sport pickup around en femme.....Felicia definitely gets a kick out of driving a pickup

A little white Japanese box on wheels! Made in Japan!

A F150 is a great girly car, you just have to dress appropriately for it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I prefer small cars, right now have a black Nissan Sentra. Did have a white Honda Civic coupe, my daughter in-law thought that was a girly car, has she figured me out yet, I'm not sure. I also had a Jaguar XJ8 but sold it recently so I could afford more clothes.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

The perfect 'girly car' a nice 1992 VW Cabriolet Wolfsburg Edition in all original condition, always garage kept, 2nd owner, first owner retired lady who kept car for 10 years,

I have a 2014 5.0 Mustang that I dearly would love to have repainted a pearlescent pink, which would match my nails. But that’s probably just a bit much, lol.

~ brooke