Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time getting appraisal glance from a male!

I've had both bad and good appraisal glances from men since I first started going out dressed:

- during my very first outing, which was in Malaysia , I was quite sure I saw a couple of guys smiling and pointing in my direction as I walked past

- another time, in Singapore, a guy did a doubletake as he walked past, and gave me such a venomous stare I was kinda shocked, but I just walked past him

- after exiting my hotel and about to go shopping, a guy adjusting his motorcycle wolf whistled me

- unexpectedly shared a lift with what seemed like a team of African footballers or some other sport and power walked to my own room when I discovered they were also staying on the same floor

- received looks from a few guys at a 24/7 convenience store to get drinks around 10pm

More recently, (although not a guy's appraisal) a fellow sister in Thailand asked me if my figure was natural, but I had to tell her sadly it wasn't. ^^;

Sarah: I don't know about congrats as I usually just ignore such things! LOL
    Ilene: Other than the guy in the grocery store with the big grin, this is the only time I noticed! Have gotten some "ugly" looks but no bad words or actions!
    Yukihime: Thanks for sharing! Yeah, it takes all kinds! LOL
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I have been out in public a few times, now, as Roxanne. Generally, it has been uneventful! I have been "Ma'amed", and called "dearie", and it really makes me feel ever so good. But, I would adore to hear a nice comment or something from a male. That would make my day wonderful! Not suggestive, or unclean, but just gentlemanly. Oh, I can dream, can't I? Roxanne

I've gotten a lot of looks from guys in New Orleans in years past when going out dressed, and you can generally tell if they're looking at you as in "what the hell?" or if it's "well, lookee here." There are a LOT of crossdressers and TV's in the French Quarter, so most of the "looks" come from gay guys (I suppose) but it still feels flattering nonetheless and my wife and I joke about it, which is nice also.

What I like better is being dressed and having another woman or girl or lady not notice and call me "ma'am" or ask me about something in a store - THAT really makes me feel much more special.

Thumbs up Getting Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    Lana,

I you keep drawing looks from men, eventually you will get lucky.
    Keep up the good work, girl.
    [USER]Oh, that would be so sweet![/USER]

@Stephanie H-

I'm with you on that sis..if I get a "Maam" from a female..especially if she's not a sales assistant..it does make my day! Although the guy who chatted me up when I was about to head to my car from a hotel lobby clearly thought he was talking to a woman..but..he was pretty old, I think his eyesight was bad :-)!

Roxanne: I have yet to be ma'amed! Yes, you can dream if you want to!
    Stephanie: Here is to more special times!
    Roxanne: Sweet for you! I like girls not guys!
    Julie: I have yet to be ma'amed! It would be nice!
    Thanks for your responses, ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Banned Read only
    Thanks for sharing your experience. It's awesome to draw attention from guys. I have found an entire range of men who are drawn to me. These range from fetishists who find the concept of a CD arousing to men who are genuinely interested in more than a fantasy or a sexual encounter. Very cool.

Monica: I am not interested in men at all! That said though, it was somewhat flattering! LOL
    Life is worth living!

Oh, Lana Mae, yes, I will keep on dreaming. I am Roxanne, aren't I? (Sort of reminds me of an old play . . . .!).

Dream on Roxanne, dream on! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!