Thread: Being seen is fun.

Being seen is fun.

Well another one knows. My neighbor across the street was having a get together of some sort with their family and close friends, all of whom I know at least by name anyway. I moved into my house about the time when the children were just toddlers so they know me as Mr Al the guy who helped my dad fix things and play with us in the street, a family friend. Well as I was unloading my truck of some groceries and a few new clothing items I heard a voice from the front porch across the street say" is that Al? it was a familiar voice so I'm thinking it was one of the adult children, to which I replied loudly "yes it is and you know I can hear you over there", then all went silent, I guess they went inside. A few minutes later the grand kids were playing in the front yard and the adults were mulling about as if nothing had happened. It made me chuckle and laugh to think what the conversation was about immediately after the new revelation. As a side note I guess the "hood" is back to normal with everyone outside doing whatever and just having a CDer who lives nearby. Kind of disappointed no one has approached me with any kind of questions, I know I've piqued some curiosity. And yes I was dressed en-femme totally as I always am when going out and about and running errands.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Sounds as if they are great neighbors, mine are about a 1/4 mile away and I still wouldn't be outside dressed where they could see me.

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    I've realised we can't rush these things , let them become use to it in their own time , although your's is years as opposed to me which is months . Last week the guy across the road was in his front graden he glanced up to see me walking dressed down my path to the car , we did exchange a polite , " Good morning " .

I did expect more of a reaction from kids but even when walking round a supermarket they don't notice me and what is really nice is the mothers don't see me as a threat to their children .
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-23-2018 at 05:20 AM.

Teresa, when the mothers stop pulling their children close to them and let them be kids and even stand there looking at you with those innocent and trusting eyes you know your on your way to being accepted out in public. Your on the right track and it makes it so much more easier to be yourself.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

When confronted with reality just admit it with confidence.

It took me a long time to realise this.

Life should get easier for you now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All my neighbors know and none have issues with seeing me enfemme.
    Well you know they are talking anyway so no need for explanations at this point.

The avvy pic isn't me
    My experience has been that getting right down to it can be hard for many people. It seems that some soaking time makes thing easier for the greater majority.
    For one thing, especially in regards to a neighborhood situation, it allows for them to see that you are still just Al across the street.

In other words, Al isn't going to sprout horns and a tail, now that he's been seen dressed a s a woman.
    Cass

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Allisa, I think I missed something. Have u just now begun dressing daily?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!