Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two piece bikini

Two piece bikini

Have anyone else lay out in the sun in a bikini this is the first time I have ever done anything like this since Im not wearing a wig or makeup while I'm laying out in the sun its kind of exciting to do. I have been caught once by a friend of my wife that came by unexpectedly I think she was more embarrassed than me.
    On a side note I now have 4 bikinis to wear
    Mistyjo

I go with a shirt too often to have a tan line like a bra on top so no for me to lay out in a bikini. I also swim in the lake with the grand kids and a tan line where the top of the bikini is would be embarrassing

Mistyjo, my fair Irish skin would turn to a bright red. I never lay out in the sun.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My neighbors would think a whale had beached itself on my deck if I laid out in a bikini.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-21-2018 at 10:30 PM.

No bikini for me either

I love to sunbathe wearing a bikini but in short bursts. The sun in New Zealand is very unforgiving.

I have several one piece bathing suits that I wear in the back yard pool.
    At age 70, I'm to old for a bikini.

Have I, yes, do I look as good as a GG? Nope. But there are tan lines.

Pretty in Pink

tan lines is all that counts

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    last summer when I had a better body I would go to my community pool in a black skirted bikini, no wig. No problems.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I've done it, Mistyjo! Just enough to get light tan lines though. Loved the look but had to be conscious about not letting them show during activities with friends or family. Sure wish I didn't have to worry about that!

I have a couple of one-piece bathing suits and some bikini bottoms I bought just for fun because they were on clearance for $1 a pair (how can you not buy that?). As far as going out in them, only been out in the one-piece one time - it was very nice. Not that much privacy down here for such things, and plus, it's way too hot - we've been in the mid-nineties since the middle of May!

I lay out in the sun with a bikini bottom my yard is private. With a bikini bottom tan I can wear a onepiece or a male swimsuit and it works. I would not want a bikini top tan line as that would limit flexibility.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I will lay out for a bit, but like others I want to avoid the inevitable tan line consequences. I like walking around in my yard too, being fortunate enough to live in a somewhat rural area. I got depressed when I broke a string on my yellow bikini so I did the completely justified thing and replaced it with half a dozen others lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Mistyjo,

It’s even more fun if you go to a gym. Or to lay out at the pool but once you’re finished working out and you have to shower before you go to work. Locker rooms can be fun.

@—}——-
    Michelle

I have never experienced it yet but O my I can't wait to try it. I first need to come out to my SO and then epilate everything but honestly this sounds incredibly sexy and fun.

I like the feeling of wearing a bikini. I have a (mostly) private yard so I can, and do, wear the bottom half to sunbathe sometimes. But also I'm a naturist and often visit a privately owned area for the purpose. There it's a little different in that I might take along a string bikini and wear it by the pond if there is no one else around. But if I spot someone else arriving off it comes. Kind of an inversion on the "cover it up" norm haha

Two weeks ago was the first time I went out in a one piece at a hotel pool there was two other people at the pool. A male-female couple. The mail was on the phone I never said anything to me but the female came over and we talked for about 10 minutes. I was out for about 1 hour and when I got home I noticed a clear strap tan line on both shoulder. I thought it was pretty cool. I am waiting for my bikini top to arrive in the mail so the next time I can sit out in a two piece. If I can get a picture I’ll post it

I don't lay out in the sun, but swimming and activity in my bikini gives me tan lines. I never go with a bare torso ever.

So tan lines are never visible.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have gotten tanned in a bikini, but mostly lay out in a one piece as the tan lines are easier to explain. We are out in the country some so we don't have neighbors that close. I have been able to tan in my own yard. We have been actually thinking of putting in a pool. the whole family loves the water.

Kelsey

I have definitely thought about it. But the risk of getting caught is just too high for me.

The first time I wore a bikini in public was a real adventure. It was less than a year after I started going out en-femme in public, and about a year and a half after I had become a widower. I'd bought a black string bikini bottom and found a black sports bra that made a decent bikini top and which still fully hid my breast forms. I had done a full-body shave down and tried it on at home to be sure it looked reasonable. But I had not yet worn it out of my home - not even for sunning myself in the back yard. A few weeks later, while out dancing as my girl self, I got invited to spend a day on a yacht on a lake with two female friends and eight or so strangers. The two friends only knew me as a woman, though both knew I was trans. No one else on the boat had ever met me.

I showed up wearing that bikini and a miniskirt length cover-up skirt, and as soon as I realized all the other females were in bikinis, except for one, I took off the skirt and joined in. Not one person I met that day acted as if I was anything but a normal woman, and I loved it. But I spent eight hours on that boat, without enough sunscreen... Got a heck of a sunburn, which left tan lines that were visible for the next two months! Fortunately I had no reason to appear male and shirtless in front of anyone other than my fully accepting daughter, before the tan marks faded.

About two years later, I was living in a new home, and had set up a swimming pool in the back yard. I bought a full bikini on impulse - one too skimpy to wear my normal breast forms with, though I could slip in a pair of those 'chicken cutlet' silicone enhancers that lift up what breast tissue you already have, giving me a modest b-cup. I spent a lot of that summer in the back yard pool and sunning myself in that bikini and a wig, until I had some pretty clearly visible tan likes - which I quite enjoyed!
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-25-2018 at 01:03 AM.

i agree with chelyann...what's the point unless you have the tan lines to prove it

I want to, but sadly cant with my grandparents living in the same house

Whenever I swim in an outdoor public pool (or a calm river) with a lawn for sunbath. I prefer sportswear brands two-piece swimsuits, but have 2 string side tie bikinis: I tried once a solid blue one on a crowded beach, and heard some wolf whistle. The other bikini is a red and white flower pattern that should hit the beach soon.