Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two piece bikini

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I have a bunch of bikinis and wear them to the beach all the time.

When I was younger, I really enjoyed wearing the two piece bikini and getting the double set of tan lines! As an older lady, I have a huge number of one piece swimsuits/swimdresses...in fact .. I need to clear out some closet space because I have way too many...kinda got carried away on EBay for awhile...anyway...I don't wear the two piece anymore, but I do miss the fun set of tan lines it gives you. I posted a comment a long time ago about going to doctor for an appointment and I had a very dark tan with bright white top and bottom looking right back at him...he calmly said...ok..that's nice and it really didn't change his demeanor at all..probably had seen it before..��

I first tried a one piece a few days ago here at home. I had been telling my wife how much I really wanted to try one. Well while we were in the pool and the kids were in the house getting ready to come out and join, she she asked "what if I dared you to do a handstand in the water and if you lose you have to wear my bikini"? She said at first the kid's will laugh cause it's something new and a dare and out of fun but everything will be alright. So I went along. Needless to say, it was fun! The kids did laugh when I first came out cause of course, it's daddy in mommy's bathing suit! Not daddy in a bathing suit. Once I was back in the pool the kid's seemed to ignore what I was wearing and just swam. I love my dear wife, she does try to help. I will be buying my own though next summer😁

Your wife seems to be an absolute sweetheart. You have found a treasure, I believe.

I have a couple of bikinis, black string one is my favorite, so I like laying out in it. Our pool is fairly private, I know the UPS driver dropped off a package at the front door one day when I was laying out and when I picked it up I noticed if you looked thru the house it's possible he could have seen me.