View Poll Results: Do you wear more than one pair of panties at a time?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only wear one pair of panties at a time

47 82.46%
  • Often/sometimes wear two pairs of panties at once

10 17.54%
  • Wear more than two pairs of panties at a time

0 0%
  • Wear panties under male underpants

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Wearing more than one pair of panties at a time

Wearing more than one pair of panties at a time

How many of you wear more than one pair of panties at a time?

I do this in cold weather. It was a habit I adopted from my big sister Anne who's knickers (panties) I wore from the age of 12. Anne (and other girls in our school and elsewhere) would sometimes wear a pair of her white cotton knickers - full briefs- as "liners" under their navy blue or other dark coloured knickers that they wore for PE and Games. This was both to give additional warmth particularly if they were playing Hockey or Netball outdodors in cold weather with only a short pleated skirt over their panties, and to keep the navy blue (etc) knicks clean so they could be worn more than once. Bear in mind that in the 1960s not everyone in the UK had a washing machine as is common today. I copied Anne in this habit and often wore two pairs of girls' (Anne's) knickers under my grey school trousers, and even to this day in cold weather I will wear two pairs of panties.

I have also read of a CD who used to wear panties under a pair of men's boxer shorts in case he had to get changed in male company. Has anyone here done this, wearing women's or girl's panties under male underpants either Tighty Whitey Y Fronts or Boxer Shorts?
    Last edited by Helen MC; 03-18-2006 at 04:22 AM.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Had to laugh at myself on this one

I used to raid my sisters underware drawer (why did she have so many pairs? ) I would put several pairs on starting with bakinis to the briefs last that way under a dress or skirt it looked as if I had hipps and a bum. Today one pair of bum panties is all you need.0.02

I did this too as a teenager, wearing two pairs of Anne's cotton briefs then two pairs of my Mother's larger briefs on top of these to fill out my bum and make it look big and girly like Anne's under her grey pleated school skirt when I was dressing when alone in the house.

As I grew older I did develop my own hips and buttocks and have now have what has been described as a nice big fat round woman's bum (butt) of which I am proud.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Just the one pair of panties for me.
    Thicker tights for the cold weather.

Panties

I like to wear the boycut lace panties but found that the crouch area isn't wide enough to keep everything in place. So I found if I wear a thong under the panties the thong keeps me tucked away very nicely. My man hood ins't real big to start with so everything stays in place and isreally confortable. Works for me!!

only one but...

on ebay there are custom "panty makers" and they make double nylon panties, sometimes opaque and sometimes chiffon..
    also slip panties ...where you get that delicious "slippery" feeling on your rear when you move around...add a slip, chiffon gown or dress, and hose, and that's about like having 4 pairs of panties on! :cheeky:

I had never given it a thought. When it's cold I wear panties with pantyhose or tights under my pants.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    When I was younger, 'borrowing' my sisters panties, I would wear them under my male underwear. Now I find that one pair is enough. That being said though I live in the South but grew up in New England. If I was still up there I bet I would be wearing more than just two pairs on a cold day.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I only wear one pair of panties
    but think nothing about putting on 3 or 5 pairs of pantyhoses
    just the feeling it gave me
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Sometimes I will weat a lace or spandex thong to hold everything in place, and then wear a sexy lace boyshort tanga panty over the top for the look!

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    It would take 10,000 pairs of panties and then some to make my hips wider than my "love handles", and I'm on a budget, for grying out loud.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Somtimes I wear a thong as well, just to keep things in place if the knickers have to come down for a spanking!
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Coral