Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 to 5 Crossdressers

I dress wherever I have a vacation or an extended weekend. I haven't dressed since March, and I don't will until maybe my birthday next month.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My job on night shift,allows me to dress a lot,if I had day job I'd work round it somehow.but after being on nights for almost 30 years in various jobs there's a lot I would need to re-adjust to

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Ha 5 days a week for 8 hours would be awesome. I work 12 plus hours 6 days a week. Finding time for anything is difficult.

For years my wife worked on weekends so I got to dress almost every Saturday but then somehow I ended up with a kid, then two, then three and dressing just about stopped.
    You know I was in remission!

Then I started my own business and worked alone and would work wearing a dress some days.
    Since I could wear a dress or Lingerie when ever I wanted I started to loose interest and stopped dressing for about twenty years.
    About five years ago the urge to Dress was coming back and after closing my company the one thing I was looking for was a job that had different hours than my wife.

My stash is to big at four boxes and when ever I buy something new I make and effort to get rid of something, I purged 8 dresses last week but bought five more.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I dress all the time, I just don't attempt to pass for a woman... I really just like how women's clothing fits me compared to guys clothing I guess, but I don't wear clothing that only women would wear... For example, I don't wear dresses or skirts, but I do wear pants and jeans... My point is...

Maybe you could make this compromise while at work & wear women's pants etc...
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Aspiring Member
    I get up early ( 4:00am) and get be dressed from 4:00am to 4:30am. Then it is into work clothes and off to work at 4:45am. I am at work at 5:30am. In might only be a 1/2 hour but I get to sit in the kitchen in the morning being a beautiful woman. At the end of 1/2 hour, everything get put back into boxes and back into the basement. Welcome to a DADT relationship. My other chance to dress is business trips. My checked luggage would have all my dresses, heels, hoisery, etc. My carry on would have my drab clothes. Nice of the company to pay for helping me bring my dresses on the trip.

That has been by schedule for the past 15 years, 12-hour shifts four to six days a week; depending on how much OT I want to pick up.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

“To keep the rough edges away”. The best explanation that I’ve heard, lately.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyH View Post
    I am a finalist for an 8-5 M-F position. When do you find the time to dress?
    How about, 8-5 M-F, and on the weekends to...

Banned Read only
    I'm a retiree now. Plenty of time for self expression. When I was still working my wife was also working. Kids were long gone from the home. I used a vacation or sick day to get my head straight. I think back sometimes to when my wife was a stay at home mom and we had two kids at home. Those were the years of frustration. I checked your bio introduction where you stated you're single and own a home. If you still do not have a conflict of working around kids and a non accepting wife, then it's in the evening and weekends.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 08-02-2018 at 10:58 AM.

AmyH

I'm also retired but : first thing in morning, get bra n panties on and go on stationary bike for trimming my waist.
    I do lounge till mid morning. In the afternoon will get dressed with blouse and skirts, cooler for summer. love nylon stockings and heels.
    I find its too hot for sleeping with night gown in summer.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    When my wife is out of the house for weekly music or church functions I manage some dressing time. Occasionally I will underdress when at home if there has been no personal time.