Thread: Mid Summer GNO Night

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Mid Summer GNO Night

Hello. Been a busy month in July. Did get a chance to shop and dress and get out to a GNO in Warren this past week. Bought the dress I am wearing about 2 weeks prior but this was the first chance I had to wear it out. Believe it or not, my wife came with me to the GNO. For some reason, she will accompany me there, but not for anything else like shopping, even though I tell here it would help me shop if I am dressed and can get your fashion input and opinion. But alas, to no avail so far. It was 80s night and as most know, the music from the 80s was totally awesome. So that made for a decent night. We ended up leaving around 1 since the wife was tired from working earlier in the day. My wife gets complimented quite often when we are out on just general things like her shoes, purse, top, whatever. Me, not so much. For some reason, guys just don't say stuff like "Wow nice concert t-shirt". But tonight I actually got two compliments on my dress. A somewhat rare occurrence, but nice nonetheless. I was also wearing a new pair of lower heels, maybe 3.5 inches in height. Actually had some guy, while I was sitting at the bar, say to me, "how about a drink" to which I promptly said "Sorry, I have a wife". He quickly disappeared after getting his beer. I guess he didn't like that. Oh well. The purse is actually my wife's, as we tend to share purses. The pink goes well with the dress. My wife later said she liked the wig I had on. She has helped on that area as well from time to time. This was also the first time out dressed when wearing contacts, which my eye doctor is trying to get me used to. Still takes some getting used to. Nice weather, wife with me, 80s music, dressed. Does it get any better?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michelle Crossfire; 07-24-2018 at 12:50 AM.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Michelle, nice outfit. I like it when my wife goes out with me too.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife goes out with me more regularly now, it is invigorating to gain that acceptance.

It makes for a great social evening.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is such a cute dress.
    It's not surprising that you got a few complements on it.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for a complement on a concert t-shirt though.

GNO in Warren is always a good time and the girls are friendly. The bartender is GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica dawn View Post
    The bartender is GREAT.
    Not great, fantastic!

Happy for you Michelle!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to getting out again
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: