Thread: Ex Post Facto Questions

Ex Post Facto Questions

This past weekend, while attending a fantasy themed renaissance faire. I once again found myself to be the subject of conversation, after I had left the area.

I was attending in one version of what I like to call my blue fairy. Black calf-high high-heeled boots, blue metallic mermaid tights, a black and blue gypsy skirt (basically long strips of fabric) a black and blue stretch bustier with a white off the shoulder chemise. Due to transport limitations I could not include my fairy wings this time.

I work as a minion at these events for setup, teardown, go-fer, etc. But I get a lot of time to just wander around and chat with various vendors. As was the case on Saturday. I wandered into the booth of a clothing vendor. *grins* Micki was shopping. I only hung around for a few minutes because the vendor had patrons in there and I did not wish to interrupt as I would/will have more opportunities to shop.

When I returned on Sunday the vendor informed me that after I had left, the patrons started to discuss with the vendor whether or not I had a boob job. For the record, no surgery but I have gained a decent natural B cup in the past 4 years. This was a new question for me, regarding surgery.

I have been asked directly "How can you walk in those heels without breaking your ankle?" Twice while tucked wearing leggings I have been asked, "Where did you hide it?" (I always say "some place safe"). The only breast questions I have received previously were, "Where did you get your boobs?", "what do you use for breasts?", and cute young lady needed a bit of liquid courage to as k, "why does your cleavage look better than mine?". Two lingerie questions. From a troll who proceeded to out me at every event afterwards, "Are you wearing a thong?" The other from a teenager this past weekend, "Are you wearing a bra?" His mother answered, "yes."

I'm curious. In each of your experiences out in female mode. What questions have you received directly, or found out about later?

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    None. You appear to attract direct attention. You'd be fun to hang around with I reckon.

Oh and I think we would all like a picture of the full blue fairy, sounds brill.

In the Gallery now as "Been a while", per your request.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I like that blue fairy. Reckon it needs something on your head though, maybe including blue feathers. Don't know why but something tells me blue feathers are missing

Actually I wore a pirate hat also, that includes some blue ostrich plumes. Just didn't include the pictures in my post.

Banned Read only
    Micki,
    Trying on heels in shops often does raise the question from SAs and sometimes nearby shoppers that I can walk OK in heels , often they add with some regret that they can't .
    My classic which I won't forget for some time is trying on a swimsuit in a Matalan store and having to find the SA out of the changing area , I met three of them plus other shoppers but when I returned to the changing area a lady from the next cubicle caught me and looked me up and down and said, " I wish I looked like you ! " She was slim and not unatractive heself . I didn't know what to say for a moment so I just thanked her , I was about to open my mouth to say I'm not what you think I am . I am surprised I don't get more comments or questions about the bust , I felt that would be a sensitive issue with women , like you I'm a 36B anyway so my forms push me up to a C cup . I don't worry too much about cleavage , I have a deep sternum which suggest a deeper cleavage as you might be able to see from my avatar picture .

Also I've never been asked about tucking and where the male parts go , knowing my sense of humour I'll probably just reply that I simple unscew it and leave it in the bathroom cabinet !

My best was "I thought you were a woman with boobs like that"!

Yes, I an blessed with a prominent cleavage also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Once a year, for an special event, I really work up my femme self including my cleavage. The cleavage questions, over the years (from women always, never men): are those real? how do you do that? can I touch them? did you have breast augmentation?

At that same event I work my pretty-good long legs. (My wife calls them "Cindy Crawford" legs.) Most women just make positive comments but one did ask, "where did you get those legs!"

Other than that the questions are mostly: who did your makeup? who did your nails? don't those heels hurt? are those eyelashes real? do you do this a lot? are you straight? are you married? can I take a selfie with you?

At an after party one slightly inebriated guy did ask if I was going to try out for RuPaul's Drag Race. Which was a compliment or a dig, depending.

I did find out after the fact that another guy was making the rounds telling everyone who would listen that I was really a guy. This puzzled me because at 6' and 185 lb (add 4" for heels) and a overly blonde wig I thought there was just no question about that.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 07-26-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Micki, what other people's opinion of me is when I'm not around is none of my business!

But, I do get a lot of direct attention from my breast plate! Many ask where I had my augmentation done? People often have to feel them to be certain they aren't real!

28870016_886497821529573_2065525802157473792_n (2).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The first time out shopping with a GG friend she asked "Are your boobs real can I touch one?"
    I said sure and she poked at the cleavage and said OMG they are real how did you do that?

I had one event where I was attending an after party in an on site "bar".

A young man was curious about my bustline and how I created it. So I told him then pulled my collar and bra down JUST far enough to expose the prosthetics.

He asked if he could touch them and I agreed. He copped a good feel of them... but that wasn't the end of it.

As the evening and discussions continued he would comment on his incredulity, and take another feel.

Yadda yadda yadda *squeeze* blah blah blah *grope*

I found it amusing, albeit inappropriate, but didn't stop him. Actually the bartender stepped in and pointed out that fake or not he needed to "grow up and stop grabbing my tits."

The bartender and I still have a laugh about it.

It kept going because I was comfortable, amongst friends, and they were/are fake. But it was so amusing, like watching a pet with their favorite toy.

*play play play, walk away, pounce, play play play. ..

How do I do anything with those nails? That's the biggest question I get when out in drag sporting 2 inch dragonlady nails. I recall running a pool table for several hours one night at Backstreet in Atlanta and all the while everyone was talking about my nails. One gentleman that had been flirting with me mentioned they must have forgotten just where we were. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    I did find out after the fact that another guy was making the rounds telling everyone who would listen that I was really a guy. This puzzled me because at 6' and 185 lb (add 4" for heels) and a overly blonde wig I thought there was just no question about that.
    Men like that are Trolls in my opinion. So insecure about their own manhood they proclaim yours to anybody who will listen. Raising suspicions regarding your sexuality and ability to perform. *bites tongue*

a) They may be jealous because you are brave enough to go out as you did, and secretly wish they could as well.

2) They're unsettled because they caught themselves checking you out sexually, before their brain kicked in to remind them of your physical gender.

iii) You don't fit neatly into their view of societal norms and must be exposed.

Also, you and I are about the same size. 6'-1.375" & 178#
    4"-5" heels, usually. Though my "turkey cutlits" bring me to a double D
    Last edited by Darling Micki; 07-26-2018 at 01:14 PM.

I was out at Olive Garden (long story) with two friends(friend and her MIL), I went to the bathroom, when I got back the MIL had to ask which bathroom did I use. Now imagine we were going to a wedding (that was cancelled) so I was all dressed up in a knee length beaded dress. Which room do you think I went to?
    Mikki I'm sorry but one feel is okay, but after that I think I would have said something. Would you grab a woman's boob even once?