Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the same size as lipstick - help please

I will try to answer back on a few, cant beleive the response rate. And yes I am paranoid, arent most closet CDs?

Bullet vibrator I thought of this already and would be funny and they wouldnt believe it was that.

Normally by in shop but was trying out bargains from wish.

I agree with not lying, honesty is the best policy. Exception is if you are a closet CD then I lie through my teeth. No need for all the accept yourself comments as I don't.

I'm slightly impressed she guess it was lipstick to be honest, its in soft package.

A few of us are going out friday, her included, if I am simply paranoid she wont even mention it, guess will have to wait and see if she does and what excuse I give. Might just tell her its lipstick because I CD, they wouldnt believe me anyway.

I bet she asks.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So I was right you want to be found out by this woman don't you?
    Don't let your wife find out.

Just drop it. I suspect that you are not going to hear anything more about it.
    As far as offering alternative responses (i.e. something other than lipstick), consider if the parcel had a return address with the name of the sender on it. That may have told her more than the size of the package.

My BF and Style Guru Millisense's Avatar
    I think you missed the chance to address her comment, coming back later with an explanation seems fishy. You could buy your wife some lipstick too, if you are afraid of your colleague mentioning the lipstick package to your wife in the future.

A few days ago I "Checked out with Paypal" buying a sleep shirt from Woman Within, not realizing that the default shipping address on the Paypal would be used instead of the one I typed in; subsequently the package came to my office where my GF is the receptionist. Her main concern seeing the package was from the plus-sized retailer Woman Within was she thought I thought she was fat lol, no other reason occurred to her. But I was able to honestly tell her I bought that particular item (thank god it wasn't lingerie or shoes) because the woman's version was more comfortable, kept me cooler, and was 1/3 the price of the men's version at their companion men's plus-sized site. The bonus is in speaking further about the comfort and lower cost of women's clothes, she suggested I shop there more for certain things, woohoo.

Either tell her to mind her own business or tell her it is a styptic pencil.

Hemorrhoid ointment!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Hemorrhoid ointment!
    Or . . . hemorrhoid repellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria_mtf View Post
    I bet she asks.
    My money is on "She already forgot about it and moved on".

Since your concern is that your wife will find out, the most elegant solution is for you to buy your wife some lipstick. That way, if your co-worker mentions anything, your wife will assume it's the one you gave her and you won't have to get overly defensive at work.

Your wife might even try to talk you into trying the lipstick yourself. Just try not to look too eager.

Last thing: consider getting a P.O. Box. That way, you can pick up your more sensitive packages at your leisure without any nosy interlopers.

Xox,

Tina V.
    Last edited by Patience; 07-25-2018 at 11:52 PM. Reason: This field is silly. I shall endeavor to use it creatively.

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    Depending what colour it is , I would have some fun and put it in my pocket perhaps put a smeer on , then tell her she was correct and how does she like the colour .

As Tracii says you are itching to come out to her and other people , at some point you have to open that door if you want to move on .

I'm surprised that none of the photographers here haven't mentioned a tube style lens brush. They look and work exactly like a lipstick except they have a soft lens brush instead of lip color.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Tell her that it is a shotgun shell. That should get her to back away...slowly!

No need for more suggestions it actually states its lipstick on outer package.

For those that said drop it I dont follow? I am not planning to bring it up just want a story in case I am asked. Cant just tell the truth I am in the closet for a reason.

styptic pencil. STYPTIC_PENCIL.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Tell her absolutely nothing,its none of their business what the hell it is
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

She didnt ask :-)

Thanks for responses everyone, help much appreciated. No more parcels to work ever!

I will not send anything to work either. We have a shipping and receiving department and they will often open packages before they go to the person that ordered them, so no naughty bits getting shipped to work!

Answer "Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies." with a laugh and a smile

I bought some shapewear through the mail and the wife got home before me and the padded envelope was sitting on the table.
    I immediately went to the cellar looking for something that would feel similar and found a camera bag.

While she was changing in the bedroom I put the camera bag in the envelope and pretended to open it as she came into the room.
    I know, sneaking around is not nice. but getting devoiced is much worse.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Before your next order go to the local UPS office and register your email or cell phone with them. Have the items shipped to that office and they will hold it for you. There is a $5 charge per item to hold it, but well worth it for the peace of mind you get.

You think that's bad.

I had an order clearly labelled "twin electric breast pumps" delivered to next door.

Thank god they are quiet in use, and I hope the neighbours can't hear them, as I pump every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    I bought some shapewear through the mail and the wife got home before me and the padded envelope was sitting on the table.
    I immediately went to the cellar looking for something that would feel similar and found a camera bag.

While she was changing in the bedroom I put the camera bag in the envelope and pretended to open it as she came into the room.
    I know, sneaking around is not nice. but getting devoiced is much worse.
    I hope that the word "devoiced" as used in your post here was a typo, and that you really meant to say "divorced".

I agree that being "devoiced" (as in "castrated") is a far harsher punishment for being caught in the act of crossdressing or a related activity than would ordinarily be merited.

Aspiring Member
    Devoiced, as in "left speechless?"

Ineke

I have a scrach repare that is made to look like lipstick

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have a rub on scrach repair for cars that opened look just like a tube of lipstick

Tampon
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.