Thread: told my best friend

told my best friend

told my (married with 3 kids) friend of 10 years about my dressing. had a great reaction actually. and something i didn’t expect, as my friend started taking tae kwon do to get a more masculine edge . i never realized he considered himself a pretty feminine guy. funny how we are doin opposite things for our different sides lol . i’m lucky to have a great friend.

Very lucky indeed. It’s so liberating to have someone you can share with.

yea for sure i just thought it was interesting my friend was trying to express his masculine side at the same time lol.

Good for you. Comforting to have an understanding friend. My wife, and several close friends know of Tammy. They are all understanding. That's a great help when expressing our feminine side.

Why do you keep referring to them as your friend?
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

you asking me? CDYoga.

This has suddenly become a meanfull thread for me. Had lunch today with my best friend. We are both in our high end 70's and have done a lot of crazy things together, some very dangerious. I just had a hip replacement 4 days ago and the same day he had a stroke. He is a prolific reader and now can't read and can only see 1/2 of what is infront of him. WE both laughed (nervious) about what is happening to us and I suddenly realize I can tell him anything. That he and his wife would totally accept and understand. I am going to tell him all about Aiice. I think this will open up a new vista for us to discuss. He is also a very, very high end photographer who has been my mentor for years. Shoukd be interesting

that’s awesome Alice, even after all the years. hope my best friendship lasts even half as long! my friend is dabbling in photography a bit actually more on the filmography side though. he loves great filmmaking as do i.

That is a comforting affirmation for you, and Alice, now is the time your friend needs you.

I am so sorry for both of you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.