Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you dress during heat?

I have a shorter wig, to keep the heat off my neck. I also have two maxi dresses, but I don't wear a bra and forms.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    People look at me like I am nuts when I tell them winter is my favourite season and summer is my least favourite.

As for heat, I look at the weather forecast, when it hits 24-25, that is my max and I cannot dress up when temps exceed that. It sucks but I just bake when dressed up during higher temps.

I prefer summer! Is there anything nicer than going out in a lovely summer dress with coordinating accessories? Sure bare arms and legs need much care and attention. A wig can feel hot too but in the car and many places air con sorts that. The first time out in a maxi dress was great ! 👠

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes bare legs make a big difference.

I just wear lighter makeup and summer attire. Perhaps shorts or a short skirt and a light blouse.
    Yes it may be hot, but ... I still have to be me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Loose shorts or light skirt, no panties, light bra and forms and a light blouse. No make up or wig.

I don't mind the summer so much. Daily I wear panties with a bra, light blouse and short denim skirt, add a pair of cute flats. this is way cooler than anything in my drab wardrobe.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Thongs thongs and thongs with shorts and a cami under a T shirt

Soybu "Killer Caboose" capri leggings with mesh side-vents, ladies sneakers without socks, loose lightweight tunic.

It has frequently been over 104 degrees Farenheight where I am in Oregon, in the USA. I got a couple of shorter wigs, just to stay cooler - a short shag cut that keeps my hair off the sides of my neck. Breast forms and a sports bra, tucked and with small hip pads held on by a slip shorts. Over that, I wear sleeveless tops and short skirts or women’s shorts, bare legs, sandals. And I wear waterproof makeup, with an all day setting spray, so my makeup doesn’t get ruined by sweat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 08-01-2018 at 07:56 PM.

I wear light skirts and short sleeve blouses with panties and bra. I rarely use makeup except lipstick. I have femme shorts and sandals for outdoor wear.

Without reading other's post. I'm in southern California, the heat is over 100s so I wear shorts and a no shoulder top. My make up is very simple because I almost don't have the blueish of beard and mustache, so just some concealer there, some same my skin tone or translucent powder, eyeliner and that's it. My natural hair.
    I know, I'm a lucky girl...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Dont have a choice on makeup, its mandatory if I want to pass. Usuall maxi dresses or skirts. Either short sleeves or sleeveless tops. Sandals if its not wet outside, flats if it is. I also love skinny jeans and cute cap sleeve fitted Tshirts. Occasionally I will wear a short denim mini skirt instead of the jeans. I also go for my shorter lighter colored wigs in the summer.

Here I Kansas it get up to 95 to 100 most days so I wear shorts traceback top light makeup and a short wig
    Unless I am sunbathing then its a two piece bikini

I love it when it's hot, I think summer women's cloths are what it's all about. I wear a lite dress bra forms and sandals, or lite knit top bra forms lite mid length skirt with a lite cotton slip if the skirt is too shear. Yes, I always wear makeup.

Like Nikki said. loose and light. Anything is better than what I wear in my day job. Even a pair of shorts. Love slipping into a light dress with comfy sandals on a triple digit day.

Kelsey

For me its always panties and a bra and forms. Skirts and summer dresses. I love summer but it is hot outside. I have several athletic shorts and t shirts as well.

Mandy

With the heat cotton is the better materiel to wear.

In Hawii, a long cotton dress always helps.

Has great air conditioning. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It’s triple digits here in LA but I never leave home without my hose...usually two pairs!