Thread: I tried to help a guy out and it blew up in my face

Red face I tried to help a guy out and it blew up in my face

I seen a fellow looking at males doing makeup tutorials and he was a little feminine. so I decided to give him info on Sephoras makeup class and he told me he is not into to that.

I never gave him the ones only that said TransGender MAKEUP CLASSES BUT the makeup classes in general.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sugababe; 07-29-2018 at 08:08 PM.

I wish somebody would have done that for me years ago. I would have probably been defensive also, hoping no one was noticing...and also thankful that someone was supportive.
    Then again, maybe he likes watching makeup, maybe a little feminine, and not into it.
    When our intentions are sincere, it still may blow up...and I would do it all over again.
    My Opinion,

Tami

I always thought it would be nice if were more acceptable for guys to wear some makeup.
    I would wear a light foundation and fill in my brows a little.

Seems like just about all older women color their hair but you better not do it if your a guy!!!!!!

I do see times changing thou, My wife told me to shave my chest a few weeks ago. SO cool!
    Yea she's the boss!
    Now if she would only tell me to put on a dress!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 07-28-2018 at 08:56 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Most Cders are in the closet which means a knee jerk reaction while they are in male mode is a given.
    Course there is always the possibility that he isn't into CDing and just has a weird fetish for seeing girls put on makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    I always thought it would be nice if were more acceptable for guys to wear some makeup.
    I wear makeup everyday, you can definitely get away with wearing foundation if it helps.
    Sometimes even to live is an act of courage. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    -----------------------------
    Seems like just about all older women color their hair but you better not do it if your a guy!!!!!!

-------------------------My wife told me to shave my chest a few weeks ago. SO cool!
    Yea she's the boss!
    Why would say that, Judy? I know scads of men who dye their hair and facial hair. Why shouldn't they?

And, it makes me sad to read u can't be, "This is me", with your SO's permission.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

I do see times changing thou, My wife told me to shave my chest a few weeks ago. SO cool!
    Yea she's the boss!
    I am more of a salt and pepper hair color as I get older, but I do color my hair to cover up this most obvious sign of aging.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Red face breaking news

Update
    he says he wants to be the the entertainment business but i think he wants to be a GURL!~~~~

he is opening up to my suggestions after telling him that learning to do makeup is a entrance door to meeting people in the industry.

you better work!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sugababe; 07-29-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Maybe he’s an intro CD and just exploring and a bit reserved. Maybe time will tell and he’ll run into to fog and let everything go and open out. I know many of us has been there.