I feel more at ease when dressed, feel as though I am being my real self. I wear panties 24/7 unless I have to go to a doctors appointment. I don't feel comfortable at night unless I am sleeping in a nightgown. My sister once asked me if I still wore girl's clothes like I did when I was a kid. I actually don't remember it. My earliest memory was when I was in my 20's and I would secretly wear my wife's panties.

I have been dressing now for over 20 years and feel more at home when dressed in female clothing than I do male clothing. Deep down I feel that I should have been born a girl. I am sitting here typing this fully dressed, wearing a dress, bra, panties, thigh-high stockings, wig, makeup and jewelry. I pierced my own ears about 6 years ago.

I will admit that I have tried to quit dressing several times over the years but that didn't last long before I would be dressing again. Deep down, I feel more like a girl inside that I do a man and it just feels natural for me to dress in female clothings and accessories.