Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No dodging the postman this time !

Compared to your other outings and such this seems minor in comparison. I have never had an issue with a post person, always professional.

I identify as a CD and was fully dressed last week at home. I was expecting a package for which I needed to sign. When the bell rang, I didn't hesitate to open the door, sign the electronic pad, and thank him for the delivery. A milestone? Not really, but simply being able to interact with others while dressed.

I enjoy Teresa's posts about her journey, and don't feel that she should be castigated for being who she is.

Banned Read only
    Pat,
    It was just a lighthearted thread about a simple meeting with my postman and how it panned out , it didn't justify any other section . I certainly didn't expect this outcome !

To be honest with everyone I'm quite prepared to walk away from the forum , I'll miss some good friends but I won't miss the rest and I'll leave it at that and let others fill in the blanks !

Why does things always have to be right or wrong? Not everyone sees things the same way. Am i perfect no. Do i do everything the right way no. Nor does anyone else here or any where. We're all here to talk and to share things in our lives. Some may say things in the perfect manner in which they are meant while others say things that makes total sense to them but makes no sense to others. We can't read every detail that went on. People can't remember every detail that has led them to a point or what was they are trying to say. There is enough anger and resentment in the world. We shouldn't be adding to ours. And ladies it's not my business to but in and I'm only giving my opinion. So go be happy and enjoy. Im sorry if I may have offended anyone that was not my intentions.
    Last edited by mikayla1964; 07-31-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Teresa, stick around don't let others opinions drive you away! I feel that you provide stories of your real life that might help others continue on their journeys! You might even get a few out of the closet! There are over 29000 members and only less than 3000 are active! You do not know how you are effecting them! I feel (and I hate label/boxes) that you are generally nonbinary as you need to be male part time! Maybe I am confusing terms here but you are either fluid as you can be either gender or you are transgender just not TS! There is no real reason for you to quit the forum! Please stay and share your wisdom and friendly advise with your sisters here! I do not wish to shut down Daisy or Rogina either as there advise although often "Icy" is concern and wisdom that some of us need to reflect on! "Tough Love" sort of thing! We are all in this together! Let's try to get along! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Oh my gosh Teresa, please don't leave us. Whenever I visit this site I always search for your latest post. I love your sense of humor and that you have shared with us the details of your journey. I identify with many of the issues you have confronted and like you I have a degree of fetishism and "self love" in my transvestism.

I am also glad that Daisy, Rogina and Paula are members here and share their views and experiences with us. I learn so much from you all. Given the nastiness in the World that is expressed toward cross dressers, transgendered persons and many others, it behooves us to "hang together" as Doctor Johnson once said as "we shall surely hang separately. (Apologies for my bowdlerized version)

Finally, to end on a lighter note. Teresa, why don't you call your postman Pat? Sorry a bit of an in British joke there.

Teresa,
    What I fel is that in general there will always be those who have it in themselves to down others but thankfully they are in the minority, maybe we should forget or learn to ignore those that disparage others but the majority here are here to support others and freely give there own advice on various things.
    The one thing you must not do is not walk away from us as you think you might. Your threads, sometimes hilarious and totally funny sometimes serious are just whats needed from time to time.
    Dressing should be an enjoyable time and something to cherish and at times to have a good laugh over, getting serious over it all makes for a way too serious outlook on life.
    For many reasons you have good place here, you have the means to impart your experiences to the rest of us especially for the new ones who are thirsty for help and advice. Surely it is for us more experienced ones to be there for ,those that need us. Walking away from something when things get tough in a way is not right, we should stand by our beleifs and status in society.
    Having the success that you so far have gained since you separated from your wife is something which all of us can gleen knowledge from, take the nuts and bolts out of your experiences and adapt them to our individual needs.
    Successful outings and experiences are what we need here.
    What we do not want here is " Bonaparte's retreat" STAY WITH US" and help us to get where we want to be each oin our own special ways.
    Your wisdom and humour is much needed here.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 07-31-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I am not totally sure I followed all the excitement in this thread, but being a big user of humor in my people dealings, I throughly enjoyed Teresa’s post/story. I like all of your posts and the stories of your journey.

I can’t understand how people let their “panties get in a bundle” over little things. One of the great disadvantages of this electronic medium is that it strips all inferences and things that would be very well understood in a typical conversation get whitewashed. Just the nature of the beast. No reason to get upset about such happenings.

Teresa, I’ll be waiting for your next adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula DAngelo View Post
    Teresa,

What I see is that you are well on your way to coming out to the world, however reading your postings and accepting what you say, you are coming out to the world as a cross dresser, not as a trans woman.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being a cross dresser, if that's what you are great, if you're something else/more that's great also (only you can say what you are). You say that Rogina and Daisy make comments that aren't going to help anyone. What I am saying is that you have a safety net to fall back on, where as I and other trans women don't.

What I'm trying to say, and I think Daisy and Rogina, are also trying to point out is that while there are things that are similar between coming out as a cross dresser and a trans woman, there are also differences, drastic differences, and people need to be aware of that. The last thing anyone wants is to see someone make a mistake because with their life because they have incomplete, or inaccurate information.

Paula describes exactly what I and Daisy see in your posts. We are not trying to belittle your experiences...It is just that they are "beginning experiences" of a crossdresser. Not the same as a day in the life of a full time transperson.

Closing this thread even after one of the moderators tried very hard to save it, as it has morphed into something completely different

The original post was about a recent experience of a daily interaction . This post was not written in the Transexual forum, but in the Crossdressing Forum. After reading the entire thread multiple times, there was zero mention of the OP comparing her experiences to that someone who completely TS.

Please be cognizant of this when applying your personal “beliefs” or “status” as it applies to anyone who posts here, as sometimes as Rianna stated it borders on a personal attack on the original poster.

If I see this continue on future posts, it will results with a temporary timeout from this forum.